What the Biden Admin Just Said About the Border Crisis Is UNBELIEVABLE

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

Are they in denial, or just lying?

1614623263902.png

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
Administration defined:

to add to, or IMPROVE the function of, the ministration, or ministry of the particular body. (In this case the federal government).

In view of this definition, is not Biden...Administration an oxymoron?

"in the last days men shall be lovers of themselves; deceiving and being deceived."

Scout

Jan 9, 2021
There is one truth about the Commie Dims. They absolutely cannot tell the truth about anything! But here's the problem. I think I am safe to say most if not all of us Patriots believe in absolute truth. The Dems believe in relative truth. Their "truth" is anything that a person believes is true even if their "truth" contradicts with demonstrable facts.

I heard Biden comment one time, "we are interested in truth, not in the facts." Perfect example.

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
Administration defined:

to add to, or IMPROVE the function of, the ministration, or ministry of the particular body. (In this case the federal government).

"in the last days men shall be lovers of themselves; deceiving and being deceived."
epic..."Biden...Administration an oxymoron"

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
yes
There is one truth about the Commie Dims. They absolutely cannot tell the truth about anything! But here's the problem. I think I am safe to say most if not all of us Patriots believe in absolute truth. The Dems believe in relative truth. Their "truth" is anything that a person believes is true even if their "truth" contradicts with demonstrable facts.

I heard Biden comment one time, "we are interested in truth, not in the facts." Perfect example.
yes, and there are relatively few rapists and murderers....right.
gives the idea of "coming with my relatives" a whole new meaning to relativity.
a.k.a. e=mc2 now morphed eek=m13 squared

doesn't take an Einstein Joe.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
hey, isn't that the guy who sold the green cards to the Chinese??
Is it just me, or if even the Obama administration said you were on the take.....then it could be you were on the take!!
and this is an improvement on circle jerk Loopy girl??

his expressions above are so weird I was having trouble deciding what I'd caption them. first it was "am I just Loopy 2....or gosh are there a lot of wallets in this room". the second pic is obvious from the second pic above...."how many of them here know I just ate that er eh green card, scrah, canary?"

Reactions: 1650VaPatriot

John Realino

Jan 27, 2021
Administration defined:

If you as an Americans do not ‘HATE’
This moron acting like the President elected to serve the people of the US ? Or despising the criminals in the Democrat part, the CCP, the terrorists in the the most corrupt countries on this globe, because their working together to destroy this country! Then you are the problem , along with these horribly corrupt people in the Democrat party , and their voter base!

Palmetto State

Feb 14, 2021
25 illegal alien passengers in a Ford Expedition SUV; Crashes into tractor trailer, killing 13.
Biden Administration says, in effect, 'Nothing to see here. Happens all the time. Next'

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
OOPS....START HERE......
these people would NOT RECOGNIZE the TRUTH....if it slapped these MORONS in the face....THE FISH STINKS...from the top down.....my point being.....ANY ANY ANY ANY ANY ANY appointment or alien or thug or felon or druggie ( like Hunter)....that BYEDON surrounds himself with....or whomever BYEDON might think is a reasonably decent person...as he STACKS his administration...with this CLOWN SHOW OF MISFITS.....is is is....THE PERFECT DISPLAY of....ONE CORRUPT HEART....MIND....SPIRIT....and.....VISION....that DOES NOT....let me say again.....DOES NOT...DOES NOT...have that... plain ole'.... American tuned moral compass.... to choose...ANYTHING...WISELY...in life....AT ALL.
When your heart is corrupt....you are attracted to CORRUPTION....and CORRUPT people...when your mind is SOLD OUT to THINGS OF EVIL....you will NOT BE ABLE to discern what is GOOD from the BAD......and when you have lived your ENTIRE LIFE..as mr. 'who am I...where am I.. LYIN' BIDEN' has done....in his pool of dark MUCK and complete capitulation to the destructive game of... HIS KIND.... of political theater.....there is....ABSOLUTELY...NO ROOM....for ANY HONEST MAN....to rise UP.....and to stand by his SIDE........thus....this talking head scalp...that waddles out to the mic..in this video.....at the state department...and sez...our border IS JUST FINE...fits the bill....PERFECTLY....
wellllll.......of course.....of course.....this guy is saying that......why?.....because EVIL... BEGETS EVIL.....because....TRUTH and HONESTY....and a wholehearted VISION of RESPECT...and SEEING THE TRUTH....can.....NEVER....NEVER....NEVER....NEVER...be found.....anywhere in this CABAL of a creep administration.
BIDEN is sooo compromised and EVIL......everything and everyone he touches... could NEVER EVER be upright and have a moral code....or even know TRUTH from a hole in the wall....so.....we...should have a FULL BUCKET OF WATER thrown on them.....just like the EVIL witch of OZ...as..oh ..WAIT........THAT IS ONE WAY of stopping this... horrific scourge...
on our beloved America......throw the damn water on these soulless creatures.....and watch them melt into nothingness!!!!

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat