What to do with The Voting Machines???

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Psalm 27

Feb 13, 2021
Every County in every State should declare voting machines, dangerous weapons and a threat to the security of every legal citizen of U.S. Republic. So, what do we do with them? We recycle them. We strip them of all their proprietary Hardware and Software, break them down to the individual silicone based chip and auction these off. Then we convert what is left into a basic copy machine. The counties can then distribute these harmless copy machines to Schools, Libraries, Sheriffs Departments or other county facilities. Another Idea would be for the larger counties, form cut-rate copy centers, in previously vacant storefronts, where any profits could circle back to county clean-up projects and the like.

Whatever we do with them they should not be allowed anywhere near our electoral voting apparatus. How about County Election Boards being directed to use only High School Students from within the County and have them temporarily Deputized and supervised by full-time County Sheriffs Deputies. Each County should have one authorized Printing firm to provide ballots only to that County as approved by the State. Ballots that are applied for, to be Mail-in, should be stamped with the last four digits of the voters social security number. Screw the security envelopes, the voter folds the ballot on the dotted lines, while at the voting booth, applies a "I Voted' sticker to seal it and drops it in a secure ballot box. Each ballot box is assigned a Deputy Sheriff to verify that each ballot is manually recorded as it was marked by the voter and the ballot with the voters four digits are saved and secured by a Deputy.

Do a "Cash for Clunkers" type deal, one of Obamas failed projects and let them get crushed for weight, the money goes back to the County. Have a contest and give a prize for the best idea on what to do with them. So, what do you do with them if the County doesn't want to get rid of them. You do the same thing with these machines that they did with the barrels of booze after the 18th Amendment got passed. They Gotta GO!:cool: MAGA/AF.

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
I'm sure I made this point before, but here it goes again.

Mid 60s we used an electronic test scoring system from IBM. Pencil on IBM cards. Optical scanner.
So, 55 years later, they make it worse? Come on Man, what the heck is this stuff ?
Dominion is FRAUD pure and simple - sue me please !
Whether directly AND by design, they - DOMINION is a fraudulent enterprise !

Gzong

Mar 25, 2021
You should pick up your ballet with an ID and proof of citizenship they should not be mailed to your home.

If the folks want the convenience of electronic voting then we should be able to track our votes just like tracking a parcel being shipped to your home. I should be able to see my voted ballet tracking number show up on my choice of candidates publicly documented lists, as proof my vote counted, I should be able to track my ballet during the process. That's the ONLY way electronic voting should work.

The problem is America likes fraud, to be BS’t to, there’s no sensational story to tell it’s to boring, just voting with poor TV ratings. Frankly when it comes to voting I like boring.

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
You should pick up your ballet with an ID and proof of citizenship they should not be mailed to your home.

If the folks want the convenience of electronic voting then we should be able to track our votes just like tracking a parcel being shipped to your home. I should be able to see my voted ballet tracking number show up on my choice of candidates publicly documented lists, as proof my vote counted, I should be able to track my ballet during the process. That's the ONLY way electronic voting should work.

The problem is America likes fraud, to be BS’t to, there’s no sensational story to tell it’s to boring, just voting with poor TV ratings. Frankly when it comes to voting I like boring.
Voting cannot be electronic at all.

Gzong

Mar 25, 2021
Is hand counting more or less trustworthy? Either way I still want a voted receipt to see/track where My vote went I want to see my vote being counted on my choice of candidates voted lists, that’s not hard to do. Show us the voter proof don't give me a sticker saying that I voted.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat