Whats going on with the Windham NH audit

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Atomicanon

Jan 6, 2021
NH USA
I know they had a hand recount and found 300 votes taken away from republicans across the board. The
Town opted for an audit, the attorney general tried to get their hands on the Dominion machines but the town said no! They had a pretty detailed transparent audit planned. Then i hadn't heard nothing....
Anyone ?

AVETINNC

Feb 13, 2021
Just like Georgia, they will more than likely be under "GAG order" Georgia is the "big one"! I would love to see the two fraudulent illegitimate Senators removed!

Reactions: Angryhotdog

Atomicanon

Jan 6, 2021
NH USA
In NH we have republican Govenor, republican majority in House and senate, but president and representatives in washington are all Democrats. We use the dominion machines in most districts..
This is Trump country, its not over.

Reactions: Angryhotdog

AVETINNC

Feb 13, 2021
Good to hear stronghold of Conservatives in NH. Hope the dominoes have substance and fall on the backs of corrupted Democrats! Americans need Justice served after the Fraudulent 2020 Election!

Reactions: Atomicanon

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat