What's in it for Raffensberger?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Chy

Mar 1, 2021
The oligarchs hiding behind The fortune 500 BUSINESS ROUNDABLE have threatened him like they did all the law firms who were supporting Our Great President through law suits exposing the fraud, as they have with Sen. Cruz, Sen. Josh Hawley and others. Includes those in the house that did the same.
https://nypost.com/2020/11/13/top-ceos-met-to-plan-response-to-trumps-election-denial/
A few of the oligarchs

NeilofWatford

Mar 17, 2021
Rural England
The oligarchs hiding behind The fortune 500 BUSINESS ROUNDABLE have threatened him like they did all the law firms who were supporting Our Great President through law suits exposing the fraud, as they have with Sen. Cruz, Sen. Josh Hawley and others. Includes those in the house that did the same.
https://nypost.com/2020/11/13/top-ceos-met-to-plan-response-to-trumps-election-denial/
A few of the oligarchs
That's interesting, thanks. So just to check my understanding, this is about fear of losing funding, rather than complicity in covering up the fraud?

Chy

Mar 1, 2021
That's interesting, thanks. So just to check my understanding, this is about fear of losing funding, rather than complicity in covering up the fraud?
I'm thinking having their and their families lives destroyed by the Business Roundtable led by losing their funding from them is foremost in their minds. I do like your suggesting that they put those legitimate concerns aside and they and their families have the courage to do what is necessary not be complicit in the fraud, to expose the fraud.

NeilofWatford

Mar 17, 2021
Rural England
$$$$$ AND POWER
That's the problem, for me.
The Governor gets more power, surely, with Republican votes, so why stand in the way of legitimacy and transparency when the R's clearly got more votes and the election was obviously rigged?
The $$$ issue has been answered I think by the suggestion above that RINO's fear loss of income (from big business) more than they value conservative beliefs.
I'd love to hear this discussed as a specific question by the experts on WR, which by the way I watch every day.

1PATRIOT

Mar 17, 2021
The Governor gets more power, surely, with Republican votes, so why stand in the way of legitimacy and transparency when the R's clearly got more votes and the election was obviously rigged?
The $$$ issue has been answered I think by the suggestion above that RINO's fear loss of income (from big business) more than they value conservative beliefs.
I'd love to hear this discussed as a specific question by the experts on WR, which by the way I watch every day.
PROBLEM IS RINOS IN THE REPUBLICAN PARTY. OF WHICH THERE ARE MANY. THEY ARE DEMOCRATS WHO RUN AS REPUBS TO DILUTE THE VOTE. DOES ELECTION FRAUD TAKE ON A BROADER MEANING? NOT JUST VOTER FRAUD, CANDIDATE FRAUD!

Charliej

Feb 20, 2021
Hi Folks, my first post as a Brit who loves and prays for your country.
I've been following the Georgia voting expose, and I'm wondering why a Republican Senator would be opposing the investigation into election fraud? What's in it for him?
100% face saving and risk of exposure of fraud. Last year they wasted 107 million on system and it is super fraudulent

1PATRIOT

Mar 17, 2021
UNFORTUNATELY OUR ELECTED OFFICIALS OATH OF OFFICE : THEY SWEAR LOYALTY TO THE CORPORATION -- NOT TO THE CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC OR THE PEOPLE. TIS ALSO THE SAME FOR THE JUDICIARY.

Reactions: Amanda Bowman

Monkey3452

Feb 11, 2021
Houston, TX
Many many people in our state local and federal govt (and our media& social media) are compromised: some are bribed, some are blackmailed. The ccp infiltrates like a personable neighborhood mafia, tapping every person& business in their block. Each key American player has an assigned chinese counterpart (a handler). Some like cuomo, pelosi, swalwell appear to be bribed& loving it: really getting off on using power to ruin this country & having no worries about voter recoil as long as they please their chinese bosses. But Raffens and McConnell appear to be the other type, blackmailed. Someone has their balls& theyre miserable having to face conflict with us but they have to do&say what the ccp says no matter how pathetic it all sounds when they repeat it back to us.

Monkey3452

Feb 11, 2021
Houston, TX
Fyi my impression of biden is not on this^ scale, he almost seems indifferent: resigned to destroy the country for his family's benefit but knowing hes expected to die in office (perhaps he has terminal something).

AMERICAFIRST

Feb 20, 2021
LET'S BE FAIR TO OUR FRIEND FROM ACROSS THE OCEAN, LET'S BE HONEST OF OUR HISTORY. Neil of Watford, DO YOU BELIEVE IN SLAVERY? THE REASON FOR THE QUESTION IS, THAT WHEN AMERICA WAS SPILLING HER GUTS OUT, YOUR CROWN WAS FUNDING THE SOUTH AND THE NORTH CAUGHT YOUR BRITISH SPIES, AND THE DECISION WAS MADE TO AVOID A TWO FRONT WAR, SO THE SKUMBAG SPIES FROM THE UK WERE RELEASED. THE HARD WORKING WHITE MAN, ORANGE MAN, YELLOW MAN, BROWN MAN AND YES GREEN MAN, (THE MAN FROM MARS DOES EXIST, THEY'RE HERE) HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH SLAVERY. PERIOD. THAT ECONOMY OF SCALE BELONGS TO THE UK AND CROWN.

YOUR RURAL STATUS MEANS YOUR FAMILY'S HERITAGE GOES BACK CENTURIES, WHICH MEANS YOUR RELATED TO THE CROWN, BE IT DISTANT RELATIONS, BUT YOUR PROUD YOU HAD KINGS IN YOUR FAMILY TREE, EVEN A QUEEN OR TWO.

IF YOU READ YOUR NATION'S HISTORY, YOU WILL SEE THAT "ABSOLUTE RULE" BY ALL MEANS NECESSARY IS WELL DOCUMENTED, NOTHING HAS CHANGED.

BACK IN THE 1800's, WAS THE HEIGHT OF UK EMPIRE, AND THE CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY AGAINST THE HAN PEOPLE IS WELL DOCUMENTED, ESPECIALLY BY THE TREATY OF NANKING 1 AND TREATY OF NANKING 2, ITS CALLED THE OPIUM WARS. SO, TODAY'S CCP/PLA
BELLIGERENCE IS JUSTIFIED. AND PAY BACK IS A BITCH.

WHEN MARGARET THATCHER BECAME PM, HER FIRST FOREIGN MISSION WAS HONG KONG...SHE TOLD THE CCP SHE WANTED TO TALK ABOUT RENEWING THE LEASE ON THE CROWN COLONY. DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE CCP RESPONDED W/, NO MORE. PERIOD.

IN THE 25 YEARS SINCE THE "HANDOVER", THE PRC/PLA/CCP WENT FROM ZERO TO SIXTY IN A NANO-SECOND. IN THE MEAN TIME, THE UK CONTENDS THEY WILL CONTINUE TO STAND BY THE TREATY, AND WHAT DOES THE PRCCPLA SAY, "TREATY IS JUST A HISTORICAL DOCUMENT". HA

THEY HAVE COLLECTED $TRILLIONS AND SET ASIDE JUST $1T
TO PAY OFF ALL THE CORRUPT POLITICIANS OF THE WORLD. SOON THEY WILL LAND ON PSYCHE AND BEGIN MINING
AND RETURN TO EARTH PRECIOUS METALS WHOSE WORTH WILL BE A POWER OF TEN.

THAT'S ALL FOLKS

Last edited:

Monkey3452

Feb 11, 2021
Houston, TX
LET'S BE FAIR TO OUR FRIEND FROM ACROSS THE OCEAN, LET'S BE HONEST OF OUR HISTORY. Neil of Watford, DO YOU BELIEVE IN SLAVERY? THE REASON FOR THE QUESTION IS, THAT WHEN AMERICA WAS SPILLING HER GUTS OUT, YOUR CROWN WAS FUNDING THE SOUTH AND THE NORTH CAUGHT YOUR BRITISH SPIES, AND THE DECISION WAS MADE TO AVOID A TWO FRONT WAR, SO THE SKUMBAG SPIES FROM THE UK WERE RELEASED. THE HARD WORKING WHITE MAN, ORANGE MAN, YELLOW MAN, BROWN MAN AND YES GREEN MAN, (THE MAN FROM MARS DOES EXIST, THEY'RE HERE) HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH SLAVERY. PERIOD. THAT ECONOMY OF SCALE BELONGS TO THE UK AND CROWN.

YOUR RURAL STATUS MEANS YOUR FAMILY'S HERITAGE GOES BACK CENTURIES, WHICH MEANS YOUR RELATED TO THE CROWN, BE IT DISTANT RELATIONS, BUT YOUR PROUD YOU HAD KINGS IN YOUR FAMILY TREE, EVEN A QUEEN OR TWO.

IF YOU READ YOUR NATION'S HISTORY, YOU WILL SEE THAT "ABSOLUTE RULE" BY ALL MEANS NECESSARY IS WELL DOCUMENTED, NOTHING HAS CHANGED.

BACK IN THE 1800's, WAS THE HEIGHT OF UK EMPIRE, AND THE CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY AGAINST THE HAN PEOPLE IS WELL DOCUMENTED, ESPECIALLY BY THE TREATY OF NANKING 1 AND TREATY OF NANKING 2, ITS CALLED THE OPIUM WARS. SO, TODAY'S CCP/PLA
BELLIGERENCE IS JUSTIFIED. AND PAY BACK IS A BITCH.

WHEN MARGARET THATCHER BECAME PM, HER FIRST FOREIGN MISSION WAS HONG KONG...SHE TOLD THE CCP SHE WANTED TO TALK ABOUT RENEWING THE LEASE ON THE CROWN COLONY. DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE CCP RESPONDED W/, NO MORE. PERIOD.

IN THE 25 YEARS SINCE THE "HANDOVER", THE PRC/PLA/CCP WENT FROM ZERO TO SIXTY IN A NANO-SECOND. IN THE MEAN TIME, THE UK CONTENDS THEY WILL CONTINUE TO STAND BY THE TREATY, AND WHAT DOES THE PRCCPLA SAY, "TREATY IS JUST A HISTORICAL DOCUMENT". HA

THEY HAVE COLLECTED $TRILLIONS AND SET ASIDE JUST $1T
TO PAY OFF ALL THE CORRUPT POLITICIANS OF THE WORLD. SOON THEY WILL LAND ON PSYCHE AND BEGIN MINING
AND RETURN TO EARTH PRECIOUS METALS WHOSE WORTH WILL BE A POWER OF TEN.

THAT'S ALL FOLKS

You racist reviling repellant communist chinese wu mao army troll, your world is lies, xi/ccp are illigitimate rulers because they dont have the mandate of heaven seal, so you all know youre following false prophets to your doom, but you persist.
Among civilized nations and humans, revenge is illegal and vision of your nation's future is not centered on 'payback.' Wheras, every person and country has done something wrong some time in the past, the only way to creatr a perfect world is if everyone forgives& keeps trying to do better. Your version of the future is just everyone continuing to suffer forever& torturing each other only because of everything that has ever gone wrong in the world before. That is stupid and repellant& none of us will ever be like you or think like you, we find you repellant.
True rulers, good rulers try to minimize the suffering in the world, they dont intentionally impose it. Youll find out soon how weak your communist thoughts and plans are when the us and other heaven mandated countries sue to make china pay the price of all our covid damages because they have strict liability for their illegal biowarfare lab, youll pay us all the money in the world and still owe and we may cut you a deal on hong kong sovereignty. Then we will take our manufacturing away from you and give it to our neighbor mexico instead. That is how civilized countries do things.

AMERICAFIRST

Feb 20, 2021
You racist reviling repellant communist chinese wu mao army troll, your world is lies, xi/ccp are illigitimate rulers because they dont have the mandate of heaven seal, so you all know youre following false prophets to your doom, but you persist.
Among civilized nations and humans, revenge is illegal and vision of your nation's future is not centered on 'payback.' Wheras, every person and country has done something wrong some time in the past, the only way to creatr a perfect world is if everyone forgives& keeps trying to do better. Your version of the future is just everyone continuing to suffer forever& torturing each other only because of everything that has ever gone wrong in the world before. That is stupid and repellant& none of us will ever be like you or think like you, we find you repellant.
True rulers, good rulers try to minimize the suffering in the world, they dont intentionally impose it. Youll find out soon how weak your communist thoughts and plans are when the us and other heaven mandated countries sue to make china pay the price of all our covid damages because they have strict liability for their illegal biowarfare lab, youll pay us all the money in the world and still owe and we may cut you a deal on hong kong sovereignty. Then we will take our manufacturing away from you and give it to our neighbor mexico instead. That is how civilized countries do things.
THERE ARE NO TRUE RULERS OR GOOD RULERS. PEOPLE ARE EVIL.

1PATRIOT

Mar 17, 2021
REINSTATE THE REPUBLIC, RESTORE CONSTITUTIONAL LAW AND ORDER!
GET RID OF THE CORPORATE CABAL THE TORYS AND DEMS CREATED AT THE BEHEST OF THE ROTHSCHILDS. REORGANIZED IN 1954 AND RUN BY THE BILDERBERGS. SEE THE LIST OF THEIR BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND MEMBERS. THEY ARE SO ARROGANT -- YOU CAN SEE THE LIST -- POSTED ON WIKI. LOOK! TAKE ACTION!

Monkey3452

Feb 11, 2021
Houston, TX
THERE ARE NO TRUE RULERS OR GOOD RULERS. PEOPLE ARE EVIL.
"people are evil" that's why in your version of the future they must all be tortured forever? Ever heard of rokos basilisk? lol anarchist-communists are even bigger losers than regular communists.

Last edited:

Chy

Mar 1, 2021
This is a few of the Corporate Logos of the too big to fail corporations that the Global Oligarchs have control of, and use, to fund Corrupt Dems-Rino's, Woke-ness, Amnesty. The Fortune 500 BUSINESS ROUNDABLE advises who to give contributions to.

1616437693248.png

These to big to fail Global giants ( :unsure: :unsure: how is it they no longer consider them selves AMERICAN) fund their Secret Agent Nanski Poloski/McConnell and their other secret, very vulnerable to the propaganda of the Fake News, agents in Congress, to pass legislation that is very favorable to them. They do the same with State Governments as well.

A very recent, prime example; Multinational [Not AMERICAN] corporate executives [Business Round Table] , who often serve as the biggest donors for the nation’s political class, are the driving forces behind an amnesty plan passed by House Democrats and nine House Republicans.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat