When is covid going to collapse the real estate market?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
It don't add up - people don't have jobs, landlords cannot collect rent, retail market is destroyed and yet real estate prices are going up. I remember when the market collapsed by 40% in at a time that was far less severe than now.

Reactions: NvEric

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
People? Humans? Mammals.?
The Mammalian trait reins supreme. I deal with cats, dogs, horses, and people.
Horses - throw them hay, they search for the best parts, then come back for the rest.
Dogs, they usually don't care as its gone in under 60 seconds.
Cats, may search for the better stuff, but otherwise will act like dogs.
People, well you know.
Real estate is above '08 with people leaving certain areas - it happens that the unaffected are doing the looking.

BearRabbitBonnie

Mar 16, 2021
It don't add up - people don't have jobs, landlords cannot collect rent, retail market is destroyed and yet real estate prices are going up. I remember when the market collapsed by 40% in at a time that was far less severe than now.
Regretfully, "Life as we have known it" has become a crapshoot.
Here in Idaho, real estate prices have doubled & tripled, the infrastructure not up to handling the impact, building all over, building supply prices increased by as much as 300%. Property tax is an issue. School bond taxes are a nightmare, etc.
It's become a runaway train, thank you all the sanctuary cities & politicians who enabled this to happen.
Some blame can go to the citizens as well including those who are abandoning those states for being asleep while this take over was taking place right under their noses. Just voting isn't enough. To preserve our freedom we have to participate by becoming uncomfortable and digging out truth. Not an easy task but history is repeating itself....

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat