When Trump Returns...

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Jan 15, 2021
When President Trump returns and the nation is red-pilled, as I believe it will be, patriots must care for Americans in shock and denial.

Jazon Panther. Ph.D.

Jan 13, 2021
Atlantis & the Endless Isles

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Please enough with this. Trump will not come back as a President. If you are speaking about 2024, there is no way in hell. All the rigging, ”come on man.”

The Hope I see is with generation z. I can not rely on a President who did not call for martial law, stay in office and have the military arrest these pedophiles. I think he has had enough.

If you would be so kind and explain how you think Trump will come back, honestly. I would love to hear it as I have heard so many different ways.

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
Please enough with this. Trump will not come back as a President. If you are speaking about 2024, there is no way in hell. All the rigging, ”come on man.”

The Hope I see is with generation z. I can not rely on a President who did not call for martial law, stay in office and have the military arrest these pedophiles. I think he has had enough.

If you would be so kind and explain how you think Trump will come back, honestly. I would love to hear it as I have heard so many different ways.
Yeah, I am totally in agreement. In addition, the feeling I have on this defeated day, why would I want to support someone that in the end he didn't have the stones to support us? I realize he did a lot of good things for this country; but in the end he did just what he accused Pence of doing, caved because lack guts!!!!

Dutchie70

Jan 16, 2021
Why would we vote for him in 2024. He left as a loser and a quitter. He had an opportunity to fight for the country. Now it is lost probably forever. What the hell is "You know Joe I won." No you decided to quit. Joe is laughing at you.As for Simon Parkes and Robert Steele, my house painter has better contacts then you alarmist hacks

Pippi...LS

Jan 16, 2021

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
It does not matter who we support of vote for. The Federal Govt is our enemy and will NEVER allow a free election now that they know they can steal with impunity.
It really never has mattered who you voted for except for Trump. They were all bought shills. And in the future the votes won’t matter because they will not allow another Trump like person in office. They truly did not think Trump would win, which is why in the beginning the MSM were all praising him. Once he got some steam they all went against him. So all this “new party” yadda yadda isn’t going to work until you remove the pedophiles out of the government which is basically everyone.

Reactions: Debbiey

Pippi...LS

Jan 16, 2021
Put on the full armor of God...doubt nothing, for the one doubting is like a wave of the sea, being blown and tossed by the wind. For nothing is a secret, that shall not be made manifest, neither anything that shall not be known and come abroad. All.. all...will gradually become clear to them. Just a mustard seed of faith...the smallest seed in the world can move mountains. Hold the line!

Reactions: JaneGun and TommyH

Pippi...LS

Jan 16, 2021
Don't forget to be thankful...Thank you all for having open minds. Thank you all for listening, for giving your opinions. Thank you all for your suggestions! But most of all...thank you for agreeing to disagree and still remain respectful. I told my grandsons the other day...I miss neighbors waving, I miss a friendly hello, a friendly wave. I miss "excuse me" in a store... smiles and how are you today. So Hello, my new friends, how are you today. I wish you peace and love.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat