Where are pics of JIM JORDAN....MEDAL OF FREEDOM

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
IT was announced that JIM JORDAN (OH) received the Medal of Freedom today....Isnt it odd there are no pictures of that ceremony. The typical White House celebration...with the President placing the medal on the recipient is no where to be found.....Does anyone else find that odd....or is my mind just turning into a SEASON of The X Files and I'm going mad...?

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
IT was announced that JIM JORDAN (OH) received the Medal of Freedom today....Isnt it odd there are no pictures of that ceremony. The typical White House celebration...with the President placing the medal on the recipient is no where to be found.....Does anyone else find that odd....or is my mind just turning into a SEASON of The X Files and I'm going mad...?
WE ARE ALL THINKING THIS.... perhaps THIS is a subtle thing to give the allusion that DJT is at the W.H,...when, in fact, he's busy at an undisclosed location PLANNING to use his TRUMP CARD...stay tuned :)

Reactions: Trampas and Nac614

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Maybe because all msm are ignoring Trump? Why has Trump had no speeches despite there being rumours that he was supposed to three times in the past week and no show. Or did he show but the media didn’t? He is supposed to be going to Texas to finish the wall today or was it yesterday as well? Any info on that?

Stormtrooper

Jan 12, 2021
No surprise that not one media outlet showed Jim Jordan getting the Medal of Freedom. Not only did Congressman Jordon remain loyal to Trump, but more than that, he fought for all Americans, not just his constituents in Ohio. I'm sure his name will be mud among the jackels in D.C.

Watch War Room Live!

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

WR Forum Sponsors

Pro Trump News