Where are the good guys? I know there are Christians in law enforcement.

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Jona

Feb 12, 2021
I know there are Christians in law enforcement. When will they start putting people in jail for voter fraud? I suppose the Dems have intimidated ANYONE who mentions the "F" word. Who wants to have terrorists come to your home and threaten your family. Pray for strength and a hedge of protection for them.

Reactions: Dip Stick

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
We have to be thankful to Steve Bannon to hold the line for us especially now that we are being censored so that we cannot communicate with each other. Steve Bannon is not the only one, there are a lot of patriots who will not bend

Reactions: Jona

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
I know there are Christians in law enforcement. When will they start putting people in jail for voter fraud? I suppose the Dems have intimidated ANYONE who mentions the "F" word. Who wants to have terrorists come to your home and threaten your family. Pray for strength and a hedge of protection for them.
You dont need to be a christian to put someone in jail, you just need to be honest and protect the law of the land....Look at Pence..he claims he is a christian but he is a filthy traitor and agreed to the fraud by accepting the votes...he had a choice to do the legal and christian thing...he failed...dont be fooled that christianity and prayer is going to get you through this...it wont...look where its got us so far...plenty of pedophile priests around too...

Jona

Feb 12, 2021
You dont need to be a christian to put someone in jail, you just need to be honest and protect the law of the land....Look at Pence..he claims he is a christian but he is a filthy traitor and agreed to the fraud by accepting the votes...he had a choice to do the legal and christian thing...he failed...dont be fooled that christianity and prayer is going to get you through this...it wont...look where its got us so far...plenty of pedophile priests around too...
I sure can't be the one to judge whether someones claim to being a saved christian is true or not, but there's a huge chasm between truly being a saved christian and claiming to be a saved christian. One has the Holy Spirit indwelled and the other doesn't.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat