Where can I get a field jacket like Steve's?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
I actually think it's a Barbour waxed jacket.
handsome_bastard.jpg

Reactions: LillyGrace777

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
Thank you gentlemen. I will now be searching for a Barbour A550 Cowen Commando jacket in extra large. I'm thinking the term "needle in a haystack" may apply here. Thanks again.
Tex: OK, Roger that, but be sure to post pics of you wearing it once you find it. Wear it to bed and don’t shave or shower for at least a week. Then have the pic taken when you’re hungover and just waking up. These are details that will make you look more like Steve.

TXscooterguy

Feb 19, 2021
Tex: OK, Roger that, but be sure to post pics of you wearing it once you find it. Wear it to bed and don’t shave or shower for at least a week. Then have the pic taken when you’re hungover and just waking up. These are details that will make you look more like Steve.
If I'm able to find this unicorn, I will indeed follow your instructions. In addition, I'll wear headphones that cause my hair to go out in all directions and shout, "Hold on, hold on, hold on!" Then I'll make a snarky comment directed at the control room guys quickly followed by a compliment for the great job they're doing. Close?

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
If I'm able to find this unicorn, I will indeed follow your instructions. In addition, I'll wear headphones that cause my hair to go out in all directions and shout, "Hold on, hold on, hold on!" Then I'll make a snarky comment directed at the control room guys quickly followed by a compliment for the great job they're doing. Close?
I think you’ve got this, soldier.

Feb 17, 2021
I think you need to find the fashion consultant who gives Boris Johnson fashion advice on his hairdo. He also help Bannon with his fashion choices, including his hairdo

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
Steve is working in the war room; he probably doesn't give much of a hoot over his appearance.

Curious as to what kind of pens he uses, the ones that look like he's got bullets hanging there. Any patriots out there have reconnaisance on that? Gotta complete the "look"!

Cpt.sunshine

Feb 18, 2021
W. TX
I've seen those at Good Will and Salvation Army thrift shops. Probably where Steve shops.
Steve is working in the war room; he probably doesn't give much of a hoot over his appearance.

Curious as to what kind of pens he uses, the ones that look like he's got bullets hanging there. Any patriots out there have reconnaisance on that? Gotta complete the "look"!
Pen: Trump store. Also serve as ph. Holders, flashlight ( pen lights)

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat