Where did journalism go. Why all the disinformation.

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
I believe we all need to hear this just to have more knowledge. Get to know your enemy so they don't outsmart us
Let's take score. They took the election even though President TRUMP won with a LandSlide, the major of Rep politicians didn't put up a fight when they had a chance, President TRUMP's predictions of election fraud all came true and no one stood by him, Twitter, Facebook & Youtube silenced President TRUMP, My Pillow taking a full out hit from cancel culture, Big "F" is a no no, Russia hoax, Hunter laptop from hell etc etc etc. We are behind the 8 ball. But there are a few warriors on our front line who may make the difference. You better wake up and support them or accept a gamed system.

Reactions: Truthseeker505

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
Let's take score. They took the election even though President TRUMP won with a LandSlide, the major of Rep politicians didn't put up a fight when they had a chance, President TRUMP's predictions of election fraud all came true and no one stood by him, Twitter, Facebook & Youtube silenced President TRUMP, My Pillow taking a full out hit from cancel culture, Big "F" is a no no, Russia hoax, Hunter laptop from hell etc etc etc. We are behind the 8 ball. But there are a few warriors on our front line who may make the difference. You better wake up and support them or accept a gamed system.
Well said thank you for the wisdom.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat