Where does the American Military complex stand on the removal of an entire administration by the people they are supposed to serve? I wonder!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Psalm 27

Feb 13, 2021
I would really like to hear some serious comments on that question. It is obvious that large parts of our career government workers have been compromised by a foreign regime that has publicly professed its intentions of bringing our country down to a subservient position in world affairs. Many critical sectors of our society have been infiltrated and are actively working towards that end. We all know the critical sectors that I am referring to. Now the most belligerent actor we have ever faced has our entire Executive branch on its payroll. Our Legislative Branch is reduced to a small but valiant group that take their oath of office seriously and our Judicial Branch seems to be hamstrung by a narcissistic, embedded, operative as its Chief Justice who just happens to have a lifetime appointment. Should we wait until we can vote all these people out in fair and transparent elections! I wonder how long that would take? Would our main enemy be kind enough to wait until all that litigation wound its way through our courts? The same slave driving, murderous enemy that just came over to our 49th State and told two of its employees, that are now acting as our emissaries, while working for the illegitimate administration that they conspired to install in the seat of our Federal government, that they didn't have the authority to ask them any questions at all, about how they run their government. They told them they were there to answer how long it would take them to meet their demands that we withdraw all the pressure that is hampering their designs on world domination. Of course the spineless group of people that we have representing us right now, didn't want to seem undiplomatic so they said they will circle back to that question once they ask their leader, who ever that is, what the official position is, on that subject.
This is not a laughing matter. The serious question is, how much of our country will be left intact by the time the majority of clear thinking citizens band together and call on their Military, each and every member of which, has sworn to protect and defend the Constitution from all enemies from without OR WITHIN, so help me God! to remove and detain all members of our three branches that have been found to be impeding the free and lawful operation of our Constitutional Republic. If the FBI or the CIA doesn't want to cooperate, then the employees that refuse to be forthcoming will be placed on the next bus to the airport for Guantanamo.
Once the loyal members of our Military have that group of miscreants settled in with their color coded jumpsuits, they go back and start to round up the ones in Hollywood, the University system, the donor class, major media outlets, basically just start where "Old Tailgunner Joe" left off.
All that might sound a little "Over the Top". But how far over the top would it be, if we do nothing and let the managed decline and take over, continue on to its planned conclusion. The perpetrators have already murdered and aborted about a half a billion of their own citizens. They already have a thriving slave system operating in their own country, not to mention an efficient system of concentration camps. What would really be "Over the Top" would be that one day, you and your family wake up wearing your own color coded jumpsuits trying to get good seats, together, on your way to a reeducation camp in the Nevada desert. You have to know your enemy and it is not gallant or honorable to let him take you down without a fight. Where does our Military Stand?:rolleyes: don't get caught:sleep:

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
I agree.
Extra legal action can be employed, but it can be tricky.
Extra legal action is everyone's, American Citizens, right and duty to exercise when conditions become extreme enough to warrant such actions.
9th and 10th amendments along with the Declaration of 1776 and also the bedrock of where our system was derived from - Nature and Nature's God.
We have the right to remove anyone for government at will, however, it needs backing up.
The backup is where the tricky, or the uncertainties - better word, but longer - come into the picture.
Backup is when enough people convince others to accept their actions.
Using the military is more uncertain as they have their duty to consider also.
Also, the military as an active member in actions against lawfully elected members of government takes more effort on both them and those asking them to act against their superiors, in forming the reasoning and swaying them to act. ( this may not be clear enough as i write on the fly )
But, then, using the military to not act is and should be easier. Same with police, etc.
For us here is going to take time to get word out to enough people to both inform and more so, when called into, to act. CAUTION: is required so people do not commit crimes before enough people are formed up for action.
Spontaneous actions might work, but organized action works better.

This is all assuming conditions deteriorate further, thus prompting more people to consider these alternatives.
I do not want to consider or discuss this line of thought, but it's time to be ready for extra legal actions if conditions deteriorate, because it is OUR Right to protect ourselves, family, friends, and Country. These are justified precautions and justified discussions.

Sorry, to the title question - I don't know, but I'd say there are a good portion in all ranks and services who have let thoughts enter their minds.
People from all areas of our society are thinking about what's going on, and discussion is called for - that's discussion on the several variables .

Feb 27, 2021
First off, I am a US Army combat veteran and USACGSC grad and I no longer have any confidence at all in the current civilian or military leadership of our US military. Obama started the rot by replacing nearly 100 senior officers, and the message was clear for those desiring promotion to Brigadier General or above. While not desiring to make a general comment on the role of women in the military, and there is and IMHO should be a large role, there has been a massive realignment of the field and flag ranks emphasizing the promotion of female, LG, minority, and lately (perhaps) even transgender soldiers over better qualified straight white males. The same thing happened after Vietnam when the Army perceived that it had too many helicopter pilots so they convened a board of surplus senior officers who established inappropriate criteria that stripped the army of some 15,000 of its best combat pilots, only to find themselves 8,000 short for peacetime, so they initiated direct commission Warrant Officer flight training for high school graduates. So now SECDEF Austin looks to be conducting a purge of White males in the ranks while simultaneously redirecting the military's mission inward to focus on the communist leftist Biden Administration's domestic enemies... in other words, us deplorables. I suspect that this may be a deliberate "self-fulfilling prophecy" whereby the corrupt federal government HOPES to create a kinetic civil uprising before their opponents can organize themselves.

In other words, we are rapidly approaching a time when the US Army cannot be held accountable against the Oath of Allegiance to the Constitution. We are already there with "Obama's generals" as witness retired general's political letter against Trump, the color revolution against Trump, and the COSUSA speaking against Trump and colluding with then SECDEF to quietly overturn DJT's pardon of a SF officer. Like it or not, the Service Academies have ALWAYS developed both political officers AND military officers (instead of all military), and need to either purge current wokeness or be shut down. They are part of the problem, not the solution.

BearRabbitBonnie

Mar 16, 2021
I would really like to hear some serious comments on that question. It is obvious that large parts of our career government workers have been compromised by a foreign regime that has publicly professed its intentions of bringing our country down to a subservient position in world affairs. Many critical sectors of our society have been infiltrated and are actively working towards that end. We all know the critical sectors that I am referring to. Now the most belligerent actor we have ever faced has our entire Executive branch on its payroll. Our Legislative Branch is reduced to a small but valiant group that take their oath of office seriously and our Judicial Branch seems to be hamstrung by a narcissistic, embedded, operative as its Chief Justice who just happens to have a lifetime appointment. Should we wait until we can vote all these people out in fair and transparent elections! I wonder how long that would take? Would our main enemy be kind enough to wait until all that litigation wound its way through our courts? The same slave driving, murderous enemy that just came over to our 49th State and told two of its employees, that are now acting as our emissaries, while working for the illegitimate administration that they conspired to install in the seat of our Federal government, that they didn't have the authority to ask them any questions at all, about how they run their government. They told them they were there to answer how long it would take them to meet their demands that we withdraw all the pressure that is hampering their designs on world domination. Of course the spineless group of people that we have representing us right now, didn't want to seem undiplomatic so they said they will circle back to that question once they ask their leader, who ever that is, what the official position is, on that subject.
This is not a laughing matter. The serious question is, how much of our country will be left intact by the time the majority of clear thinking citizens band together and call on their Military, each and every member of which, has sworn to protect and defend the Constitution from all enemies from without OR WITHIN, so help me God! to remove and detain all members of our three branches that have been found to be impeding the free and lawful operation of our Constitutional Republic. If the FBI or the CIA doesn't want to cooperate, then the employees that refuse to be forthcoming will be placed on the next bus to the airport for Guantanamo.
Once the loyal members of our Military have that group of miscreants settled in with their color coded jumpsuits, they go back and start to round up the ones in Hollywood, the University system, the donor class, major media outlets, basically just start where "Old Tailgunner Joe" left off.
All that might sound a little "Over the Top". But how far over the top would it be, if we do nothing and let the managed decline and take over, continue on to its planned conclusion. The perpetrators have already murdered and aborted about a half a billion of their own citizens. They already have a thriving slave system operating in their own country, not to mention an efficient system of concentration camps. What would really be "Over the Top" would be that one day, you and your family wake up wearing your own color coded jumpsuits trying to get good seats, together, on your way to a reeducation camp in the Nevada desert. You have to know your enemy and it is not gallant or honorable to let him take you down without a fight. Where does our Military Stand?:rolleyes: don't get caught:sleep:

BearRabbitBonnie

Mar 16, 2021
I'm also feeling "Over the Top" as we are at war with most of the population not thinking in those terms and I find this frightening. "They", I believe, would like apathy in the citizens, or unsuccessful armed revolts which they would put down and then impose martial law. And by this they win. Welcome to the slave society which goes closer each day. Your words have merit.

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com
One need only look at the actions (and inaction) of Gen Milley...who apologized for crossing the street with President Trump...but did nothing but aid and abet the militarization of our Capitol...

1616260583812.png

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat