WHERE HAVE ALL THE CHRISTIANS GONE?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

ENOCH

Jan 23, 2021
ORMOND BEACH FL
www.davidsmothers.com
Posted on January 7, 2021 by davidsmothers
IT’S JUST MY OPINION
For the last four years, I really thought Mike Pence was a Christian and was a leader in helping President with his Christianity, only now to find out he is Satan’s disciple and has Thrown President Trump under the bus and turned America over to the hands of liberal communist democrat Christianity haters babies killers and belief that God made more genders than a man and a women, They will remove free speech and come for our guns. WE ARE NOW A ATHEIST SOCOLIOST COMMUNIST COUNTRY and will never be blessed with an honest election again. JUST REMEMBER ENDING THEIR PRAYER ON THE HOUSE FLOOR WITH THE WORDS AMEN AND AWOMEN that says it all America

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
IT’S JUST MY OPINION
For the last four years, I really thought Mike Pence was a Christian and was a leader in helping President with his Christianity, only now to find out he is Satan’s disciple and has Thrown President Trump under the bus and turned America over to the hands of liberal communist democrat Christianity haters babies killers and belief that God made more genders than a man and a women, They will remove free speech and come for our guns. WE ARE NOW A ATHEIST SOCOLIOST COMMUNIST COUNTRY and will never be blessed with an honest election again. JUST REMEMBER ENDING THEIR PRAYER ON THE HOUSE FLOOR WITH THE WORDS AMEN AND AWOMEN that says it all America
Fully agree....All these fake christians, Im an athiest and I reckon I have better morals, ethics and honestly than most christians...not to mention all those that said GOD will save the country on the 20th failed...the bible says if you false prophecise you will be punished...and they all are at the moment...Lin Wood...what a joke too...giving false hope is dangerous, perhaps this is why they have all gone quiet...they are being punished...Pedo Pence is a disgrace to the country.....

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
IT’S JUST MY OPINION
When touting how christian you are, you're probably not. Pence a perfect example.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat