WHERE IS OUR DEFENSE ? It’s NOW OR NEVER !!!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

nursenat

Feb 10, 2021
I am so grateful fir Pres Trump
But WHEN IS THE TRUMP TEAM GOING TO RESPOND???
The average person is seeing this for the first time! The Dems are making this sooooooo real to the public. This President is one of the smartest people ever... and CHANGED America... BUT WHAT THE HELL IS HE THINKING!!
I don’t care about fraud! Say it and PROVE IT ... let AMERICA here it for the first time!!! THESE ATTYS COULD HAVE PIT THE NAVARRO REPORT ON THE SCREEN and AMERICA WOULD FINALLY HEAR THE TRUTH!!!!
IFTHE POTUS ISNT SMART ENOUGH TO SEE HIS NAME GOING DOWN THE DRAIN ...??? The he doesn’t DESERVE my support or anyone’s support!
HE SHOULD NOT Need ANYONE to tell him what to do!
Everything this man did for our country is being FORGOTTEN... these LIES AND TRASH are What the VOTERS WILL REMEMBER!!
Does anyone have Pres Trump’s cell number ????
This is PITIFUL!!!!!

ScAnDaLoUs

Feb 6, 2021
I am so grateful fir Pres Trump
But WHEN IS THE TRUMP TEAM GOING TO RESPOND???
The average person is seeing this for the first time! The Dems are making this sooooooo real to the public. This President is one of the smartest people ever... and CHANGED America... BUT WHAT THE HELL IS HE THINKING!!
I don’t care about fraud! Say it and PROVE IT ... let AMERICA here it for the first time!!! THESE ATTYS COULD HAVE PIT THE NAVARRO REPORT ON THE SCREEN and AMERICA WOULD FINALLY HEAR THE TRUTH!!!!
IFTHE POTUS ISNT SMART ENOUGH TO SEE HIS NAME GOING DOWN THE DRAIN ...??? The he doesn’t DESERVE my support or anyone’s support!
HE SHOULD NOT Need ANYONE to tell him what to do!
Everything this man did for our country is being FORGOTTEN... these LIES AND TRASH are What the VOTERS WILL REMEMBER!!
Does anyone have Pres Trump’s cell number ????
This is PITIFUL!!!!!
Wow. I feel bad for you.
I TOTALLY GET as well as understand your point and frustration having felt similar feelings in the past like when these vile people held hearings ON HATE about US & ONLY 1/4 of the COUNTRY cared enough to listen both DURING AND to this day LONG AFTER those hearings.
Guess what?
WE WERE WARNED THAT DAY.
ON NATIONAL TV.
WE ARE LIVING IT as we speak!
I personally spent 3 MONTHS trying to get people to watch even PART of those hearings to no avail or very little and guess what STILL NO ONE cares.

My point/s? I wanted OUR PRESIDENT TO FIX what they were threatening that day knowing full well they were on a mission from hell even though it seemed ILLEGAL.
I LEARNED in the weeks to come, UNTIL #WeThePeople ACT!!! TO PREVENT these situations, NOTHING is EVER gonna change.
Trump can talk til he's PURPLE in the face. If you haven't figured out by now NO ONE CARES OR will listen, I suggest looking for people who will help you understand.
Its VITAL to your health, life, & future AND CAN be done pretty quick.

2nd. This is not a legit "impeachment" so why so fearful?
3. This is not a court hearing OR room so what makes you think they will let us DRAG "DOMINION" & such AKA #StopTheSteal facts into this?
4. Honestly? We don't NEED to at this point but I get it. I could be wrong but once we get past THIS, that is when we can go after the election junk in A REAL Environment where it counts. This one is NOT Legally sound if that makes sense. I don't think you want us to GIVE THEM our case when theres NO ONE there that can LEGALLY do anything & worse, it would VOID us the opportunity to take it through LEGAL Channels so why give away OUR GOODS?

I feel bad for people so frustrated but we really do have to ride this wave if there's ANY hope we can prosecute.
In closing, Trump has never failed us with "his end goal plans" that I'm aware of. He's DEFINITELY not gonna fail us on THE BIGGEST, MOST IMPORTANT one yet. No way in hell. He wouldn't even RISK IT. Think about it.

In the meantime, try not to let all this insanity get to you or they win. We're ALL in this together and here for each other so take a little break. Try & get a different perspective from new faces or sources. EVEN OUR Sources have to soup it up to have something to do shows about let's face it lol

WE HAVE GOD EACH OTHER & TRUMP Theres no way in hell we're gonna "lose". The current set back IS serving a, not SEVERAL purposes. Unfortunately patience is key. #PRAYER doesn't hurt either lol Hang in there. #WeGotThis #NoJoke ❤🙏🇺🇸

I'll be prayin for you and yours. Try n chill a couple days. This junk is A LOT to digest.

Last edited:

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat