Which of these should Trump create?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

spacedog

Feb 12, 2021
. Social Media destination
. News Network
. Patriot Party
. All of the above
I think he should take over the Republican Party.....make it the New Republican Party....the party of the people. As to social media platform.....create a new 'twitter' platform.......put his weight behind Parler, GAB and others; and support the existing conservatisve news platforms.....establish a weekly 'talk-time " broadcast over the existing platforms....

spacedog

Feb 12, 2021
. Social Media destination
. News Network
. Patriot Party
. All of the above
one more thing......a new server software program that competes with Microsoft......they have now defunded any GOP that voted for acquittal of Trump or voted for election fraud hearings

tlj

Feb 9, 2021
Do not agree with Bannon's 'weather vane' blind support for Donald Trump as the leader of the America First movement. Donald trump is weak and surrounds himself with and takes the advice of RINO's (graham) and liberal democrat's (kushner). Good luck with that as I want zero part in it. Bannon no doubt wants a position in another Trump administration. Trump will toss him under the bus again... like the dog that returns to its own vomit. I'm another stray looking for an America First home...the war room has moved away from me. Now if I can just find that "easy cancellation" button I'll be disembarking from the national pulse as well.

Last edited:

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Do not agree with Bannon's 'weather vane' blind support for Donald Trump as the leader of the America First movement. Donald trump is weak and surrounds himself with and takes the advice of RINO's (graham) and liberal democrat's (kushner). Good luck with that as I want zero part in it. Bannon no doubt wants a position in another Trump administration. Trump will toss him under the bus again... like the dog that returns to its own vomit. I'm another stray looking for an America First home...the war room has moved away from me. Now if I can just find that "easy cancellation" button I'll be disembarking from the national press as well.
I agree. I am getting kind of tired of this whole trump cult thing going on. He is not a messiah. He was just there to help get the ball rolling and he wasn’t perfect, not even close. He walked away when he should not have especially due to election fraud occuring outside the Usa. There was so much he could have done to stay in office but didn’t bother to do it. Yes I do agree he was the best President, before November 3rd since Andrew Jackson. Jackson would not have left office without a real damn fight. There was no fight, barely anything. And all you hear is “What are we going to do without Trump?” Seriously? How old are you? 4? 🙄 I am starting to see a correlation between these trumpsters and the whiny hillary supporters. Yes the election was rigged, but they too moaned about ”what are we going to do?!? Omg WWIII!!!” while everyone is concerned about how many balls Trump got in a hole, communism is hitting America and nobody cares. Ridiculous. Still asleep.

Last edited:

FreeHome

Jan 14, 2021
I think he should take over the Republican Party.....make it the New Republican Party....the party of the people. As to social media platform.....create a new 'twitter' platform.......put his weight behind Parler, GAB and others; and support the existing conservatisve news platforms.....establish a weekly 'talk-time " broadcast over the existing platforms....
America needs an HONEST news network first. Someplace all Americans can go to see factual honest news. No agenda platform. Then a good non bias media outlet. We can take care of the republican party by knowledgeable voting. Provided new regulations are put in place AND MONITORED.

Reactions: Atomicanon

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat