White House may stop Trump from receiving intel briefings…

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
The White House is examining whether former President Donald Trump should continue to receive intelligence briefings now that he is out of office, White House press secretary Jen Psaki said Monday. Former presidents typically continue to receive routine intelligence briefings and have access to classified information.

Psaki told reporters during the White House press briefing she raised the issue of Mr. Trump’s access to the nation’s secrets with President Biden’s national security teams.

“It’s something, obviously, that’s under review, but there was not a conclusion last I asked them about it, but I’m happy to follow up on it and see if there’s more to share,” Psaki said.

• Wow
Reactions: Lady Patriot

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
The White House is examining whether former President Donald Trump should continue to receive intelligence briefings now that he is out of office, White House press secretary Jen Psaki said Monday. Former presidents typically continue to receive routine intelligence briefings and have access to classified information.

Psaki told reporters during the White House press briefing she raised the issue of Mr. Trump’s access to the nation’s secrets with President Biden’s national security teams.

“It’s something, obviously, that’s under review, but there was not a conclusion last I asked them about it, but I’m happy to follow up on it and see if there’s more to share,” Psaki said.

Can you imagine if President Trump had tried THAT on Obama???

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat