Who Are the Hypersane?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
The term goes back to the middle of the last century. The best modern article about it is by an English scholar from Oxford who wrote a book about it a few years ago. He also wrote a nice article:

It's all about those who do things outside the typical box that most people live in. AJ
-------------------------------------------

CODA: And the below nonsense demonstrates the computerized tracking of everything 'real' posters do by the PITSquad. Z-Puke is one of the puppy dog fleas who track targeted 'reals' and have no other purpose than to denigrate those targets. As everyone knows, I change thread titles all the time. Lately I even removed about 850 of my past posts. We can do what we want, when we want to, and it seems to really be a burr under their saddle. It messes with the computer AI 'Solomon' who thinks for them. .....I really must step it up even more. Good to know it's working.

CODA #2: Now it replies 2 more times. What a stupid foreign born dimwit...... It still doesn’t realize. Schwab was the cheese. This thread was the trap. Now it’s neck is broken and it robotically keeps bringing this thread up to let the forum dwell on it’s ignorance. Poor little flea, if it wasn’t such a viper. Which it is.

Last edited:

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
The term goes back to the middle of the last century. The best modern article about it is by an English scholar from Oxford who wrote a book about it a few years ago. He also wrote a nice article:

It's all about those who do things outside the typical box that most people live in. AJ

CODA: And the below nonsense demonstrates the computerized tracking of everything 'real' posters do by the PITSquad. Z-Puke is one of the puppy dog fleas who track targeted 'reals' and have no other purpose than to denigrate those targets. As everyone knows, I change thread titles all the time. Lately I even removed about 850 of my past posts. We can do what we want, when we want to, and it seems to really be a burr under their saddle. It messes with the computer AI 'Solomon' who thinks for them. .....I really must step it up even more. Good to know it's working.

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
ONCE AGAIN-

Very well written thread AJ-

DO YOU HAVE A WEBSITE TO THAT COMMENT-

"Klaus Schwab’s obsession to ‘eliminate’ the ‘hypersane’."

Could not find anything?

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
I noticed a thread by ConfusedPatri-ROT today. Paid Internet Trolls (PITs) like it (and Z-Puke) always repeat here that they are attacked for disagreeing. And claim real MAGA posters want to 'destroy' them. --- (How do you destroy an Avatar?)

That 'disagree & destroy' lingo is misleading as usual. They are attacked for employing extreme deviations from typical forum behavior. For a mild (who cares?) example: “The Earth is flat.” That statement disagrees with current scientific advocacy. A poster may be ridiculed for saying it, but free speech lets them do it --as well as protects the ridiculer.

Radical thoughts (fill in the blank) posted against the grain of a forum’s ‘raison d'être’ (or reason for existence) will not be welcomed by those adhering to the forum’s orthodoxy. Why should PITs expect anything but abrasion for their Troll behavior? ---Actually they don’t.---- That is exactly what they want -- abrasion. So they can then post MORE abrasion right back. PITs are not here on the War Room to be ‘just folks with an opinion’. DUH!

Troll behavior is Troll behavior. And, ---it is a gas the way they plead for equality in response. “Why don’t they treat us better?" When they know the answer before asking.

As bannonfan says: 'It's all just more noise jamming of the airways', which is their own raison d'être. ---- Paid to be nasty and run off 'real folks with an opinion'.

The 'Proof' they demand is found in the words they type. They define (in print) themselves as Trolls --- and squall at us "Who me?????"

Last edited:
Reactions: Made in the U.S.A

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada, near Carson City
It's all about those who do things outside the typical box that most people live in.

The Paradox of Development
It's easy to create and build, but then comes the hard part - sustaining the creation as designed. Maybe the design was flawed in that sustaining it is not feasible.
I point to our founders of 1776 and how they reacted when they assumed positions of authority, starting with TJ in 1800. Party politics formed - a natural consequence - to where adjustments in thinking due to age and experience dictated a modified path from the original design or idea.

We, the country and its people, have been adjusting the original design of our system ever since by either actual influence or by acceptance or by doing nothing.

We, the country and its people of today, have a much more fragmented nature regarding this Union of States. Cast about are the many more ideas of what and where the country should go. Fitting the written Constitution into this fragmentary "soup" of ideas will not be an easy one until the fragments choose to unite into a lesser number of fragments. It's elementary my dear reader to want one's way over another, but compromising is needed in order to unite and then confront which opposes what is to be formed by unification.

I don't make this stuff up beforehand, it simply comes out at the moment of writing it. Idiot ? Savant ? Hypersane ? Insane ?

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
compromising is needed in order to unite and then confront which opposes what is to be formed by unification.

wow, now that was a mouthful.

it's sad that to most forum owners its just a business.
but then, this is the world we live in.

circumvention is the only rational tool.

I doxed a guy once, but couldn't live with it, morally.
Just because they are evil, doesn't mean we should be.

So, it's entertainment of a sort...unless you let it get to you.

meanwhile, my question is, whats the end game here?
do Americans take back their country, or does this just get too vast and nasty, and all give up?

I hate to say it but we need some utterly savy people to step up.
I'd rather see a Johnson/Austin-Fitts ticket, but who is really ready for that, or the changes that need to happen to slow it all down.

We know in the end it will happen, maybe not while we live but soon.

we are only 6 years away from a full generation since 1948, when the fig tree was replanted and "a nation was born in a day"

so the 80 year mark (80 is the oldest "generation", time wise, mentioned in the bible"

the only question is, does the Lord consider the fig tree restored then, or after the 6 day war when Jerusalem was restored...

the folks who tie all into the 1st century (preterits and catholics) neglect to see the diaspora or regathering as the parts of prophecy not yet fulfilled.
Nor do they have any explanation for Zeke's war.

Obviously it can not all end until Israel buries bodies at meggido for 7 months for instance.

in any event, when I think back to how happy folks were prior to computers, how innocent, how simple and straight forward most of life was....it's hard not to wish to go back to it.

It may have been corny, naive, etc. but it was also wholesome, and optimistic....something completely lost thanks to our "administrations" of "fairness".

How the Lord marvels when he says Babylon, fallen fallen, has become the habitat of every foul bird.....and indeed, we have.

and not just real birds, but drones in every forum as well...sending in their bunker busters.

well, not to worry, we serve the RESURRECTION
and the LIFE.

and, I hope its the latter time wise, because in that case we have a few years more, not many, but enough to save our children and grandchildren, if we get busy, preaching it.

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
Hypersane I must be, for I seem to be one of the very few, who know whats happening in America. You have had Biden imposters for 32 years. You have over that period, had many many dozens if not hundreds of imposters. No Americans seem to be able to recognise a single imposter. No Biden has ever been inaugurated as any thing. Supposed Arthur Barton has made it three out of three. VP twice and now imposter Prez. If I am Hypersane, then most Americans are totally Insane. This is the greatest most evil and criminally treasonous political scam, over 32 years, in the entire history of the world. But Americans fail to see a single thing. What I see is the complete collapse of a civilization consumed by greed and avarice.

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
Very well written thread AJ-

You quoted this...

DO YOU HAVE A WEBSITE TO THAT COMMENT-

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
CODA #2: Now Z-Puke replies another time. What a stupid foreign born dimwit...... It still doesn’t realize. Schwab was the cheese. This thread was the trap. Now it’s neck is broken and it robotically keeps bringing this thread up to let the forum dwell on it’s ignorance. Poor little flea, if it wasn’t such a viper. Which it is.

----------------------------------------------------------

bannonfan. You ask: "Do Americans take back their country, or does this just get too vast and nasty, and all give up?"

".....the Lord marvels when he says Babylon, fallen fallen, has become the habitat of every foul bird.....and indeed, we have.

and not just real birds, but drones in every forum as well...sending in their bunker busters."

I believe we do, and I agree; except Z-Puke hardly qualifies as a bunker buster. None of them do. They are all easily exposed. "By their" ---words--- "you shall know them." Aubrey James

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
TO THE NEWCOMERS ON THE FORUM AND OF COURSE
THE ALREADY ESTEEMED MEMBERS OF THE WAR ROOM FORUM...THIS IS A SYNOPSIS

FOR THOSE WHO WAITED IN BATED BREATH AND TO THOSE
WHO REALLY DON'T GIVE A FVCK.

"WELCOME TO THE DRAMA'

ALL I ASKED FROM A WELL WRITTEN POST BY AUBREY JAMES WAS A FACT CHECK ABOUT THE QUOTE HE MADE

You see Mr James you and bannonfan supposedly hold yourselves
accountable to the "Highest Authority".
The Bible and the spoken words of Jesus Christ.
How befitting and interesting enough you went into parrot mode and started to quote
the bigot biblical parrot on this forum.
I will not debase the word Truth.
Reality of the matter:
""Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." Schlesinger.

@ This thread was the trap.

Mr. James show some signs of originality when you have no integrity this was the same MO bannonfan used.
What else would a hypocrite and bigot say when caught using scandalous and unbiblical teachers Joshua Chavez and Tony Alamo?

As for you Aubrey JAMES:
People who believe in Truth would have done a righteous act.
Admit to an error for using a wrong source for information OR NO SOURCE.
It's fine we all have an oversight at times.
Not you AJ---
You're a manipulator who is still trying to control the forum
AJ, you are nothing other than another fundamentalist Christian with Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
  • sense of entitlement
  • denial
  • delusions of grandeur
  • grandiosity
  • projection
  • need for control
  • narcissistic rage
  • low empathy

Aubrey James, you give Jesus a bad name.

The dactylonomy of the moment:
How many of your followers are left?
Approval ratings for wolves in sheep's clothing?
Your numbers are down on the forum.

So now we have bannonfan the neurotic illeist always speaking in the third person with some delusion of an elevated social status on the forum and AJ his devoted sidekick in constant denial on what they both really are. Narcissistic gaslighters looking for attention at any cost the typical self-absorbed A s s e s stroking each other's ego. AJ and bannonfan will use any piece of information for a compliment, validation and approval. Where is your alleged moral compass? AJ are you that much of a low self esteemed damaged individual? Always desperately looking to appear perfect and worthy of adulation? Perpetually attempting to control individuals on this forum while underneath it all fearing that the both you and bannonfan will be exposed for what you
really are inept and unworthy.

THANKS FOR THIS ARTICLE---

IT IS SO YOU: AJ and bannonfan

TRUTH OF THE MATTER

YOUR POST NEVER DID HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH JUNG OR KLAUS SCHWAB
IT WAS YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS SPEAKING TO YOU

Many ‘normal’ people suffer from not being hypersane:
They have a restricted worldview, confused priorities, and are wracked by stress, anxiety and self-deception.
As a result, they sometimes do dangerous things, and become fanatics or fascists or otherwise destructive (or not constructive) people.

https://getpocket.com/explore/item/...are-prepared-to-look?utm_source=pocket-newtab

WHAT has changed?

bannonfan still an unreconstructed Know Nothing who spends half his time here spreading the old blood libels against Catholics.

AND AUBREY JAMES CONDEMNING HIMSELF AND bannonfan
BY HIS OWN WORDS
They are all easily exposed. "By their" ---words--- "you shall know them."

ON ANOTHER NOTE:

TO THE NEWCOMERS-

THE OWNER OF THIS FORUM HAD ASKED AJ AND bannofan
IF THEY WANTED THEIR ACCOUNTS DELETED.
WE ARE FORTUNATE THEY ARE STILL HERE.

WHERE ELSE COULD WE GET OUR UNTRUSTED SOURCE OF
CHRISTIAN NEWS?

GENTLEMAN, AJ AND bannonfan

WISH YOU BOTH A HAPPY FATHER'S DAY.

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
Let’s examine Z-Puke’s posting history. Since it’s first post on Feb 4th of this year, it has posted 3,510 times (when I last checked) with 1 post in 5 getting a reply (mostly from fellow PITSquad members, --not ‘real’ posters).

Thru 4.5 months of posting with no laudable content. Z has been at it only 135 days. This is generating 26.0000000 posts per day. With computer precision, the math said it cranks out 26 posts per day.

Sunday, Monday, all 7 days a week, around the clock, 26 posts per day. No days off.

Don’t you wish you had electronic energy like the Z-Puke avatar? You could build the Pyramid of Giza. I can supply the website to prove that.

As for Z-Puke's content; nobody ‘real’ hardly ever directly replies, --which means nobody who matters here is reading the drivel. And yet on & on it attacks, sneers, and distorts 26 times a day. ---AND--- draws a fat paycheck along the way. What a (non) life. Ah, the pleasures of capitalism --- bent over backwards.

Can you imagine how the entire PITSquad labored over getting ready that last big post --#11--- to foolishly tilt with the TrollSlayer?

They have ALL run out of ideas; so stick with the old one. Yeah, double-down. Aubrey hoodwinked the forum (Heaven Forbid!) or pulled a PITs virtual leg.
"Surely it was the first if we say so. The newcomers will believe us."

Z-Puke & the stink-team still do not realize. Schwab was the cheese. This thread was the trap. Now it’s scrawny neck is broken from the trap and it still keeps bringing this thread up to let the forum dwell on it’s ignorance. Poor little flea, if it wasn’t such a viper. Which it is.

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
Let’s examine Z-Puke’s posting history. Since it’s first post on Feb 4th of this year, it has posted 3,510 times (when I last checked) with 1 post in 5 getting a reply (mostly from fellow PITSquad members, --not ‘real’ posters).

Thru 4.5 months of posting with no laudable content. Z has been at it only 135 days. This is generating 26.0000000 posts per day. With computer precision, the math said it cranks out 26 posts per day.

Sunday, Monday, all 7 days a week, around the clock, 26 posts per day. No days off.

Don’t you wish you had electronic energy like the Z-Puke avatar? You could build the Pyramid of Giza. I can supply the website to prove that.

As for Z-Puke's content; nobody ‘real’ hardly ever directly replies, --which means nobody who matters here is reading the drivel. And yet on & on it attacks, sneers, and distorts 26 times a day. ---AND--- draws a fat paycheck along the way. What a (non) life. Ah, the pleasures of capitalism --- bent over backwards.

Can you imagine how the entire PITSquad labored over getting ready that last big post --#11--- to foolishly tilt with the TrollSlayer?

They have ALL run out of ideas; so stick with the old one. Yeah, double-down. Aubrey hoodwinked the forum (Heaven Forbid!) or pulled a PITs virtual leg.
"Surely it was the first if we say so. The newcomers will believe us."

Z-Puke & the stink-team still do not realize. Schwab was the cheese. This thread was the trap. Now it’s scrawny neck is broken from the trap and it still keeps bringing this thread up to let the forum dwell on it’s ignorance. Poor little flea, if it wasn’t such a viper. Which it is.

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
Lying has been one of the manipulation strategies that has evolved since the inception of internet and borderless communication. The art of lying comprises more than just saying something untrue. If we browse the internet, we could find information about reading body language, which is mostly what we already know. But we can't read other people's body language if we don't meet. This is where the difference lies. Direct lying is much harder to detect than indirect lying.
@PSYCHOLOGY TODAY

Same drama with you it never stops

For those interested
go to
Deplorable Discussions
"We Have Infiltrators Among Us in Our Chat Rooms"
Post 45
Aubrey you are so full of s***… lol.
Post 49
Post 50
Post 54
Hey, if you and Aubrey want me to delete your account I would be happy to do it.
I get the sense that a lot of other folks on here would welcome it. Let me know pal...
Post 55

ON AND ON...

Let the forum and the owner come to their own conclusions

Nothing has changed.

bannonfan still an unreconstructed Know Nothing who spends half his time here spreading the old blood libels against Catholics and AJ following bannonfan around the forum with his thumb up bannonfan's butt in approval.

AJ we can sling mud everyday, bannonfan a s s wipe.

YOUR NOT WORTH THE ARTICULATION.
THIS HAS BECOME REDUNDANT AND PAINFULLY BORING

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
it's sad that to most forum owners its just a business.
When a poster like Z-Puke offers nothing but sneers & smears, they have nowhere to go. Better to have a real butt than a sold-out one like the PITSquad. They are whores of a different slit. Mud-slinging is an easy art, and that is is the only art they know.

Even 26 times a day. Z-Puke knows that the forum 'reals’ are clued in that it is a PIT. But hey, “Let’s keep the attacks up because we’re paid to do it.”
They have NO OTHER choice, as they can't tell the truth.

As anyone can see, I deal in the truth. Concerning the forum owner, (who by his own admission spends small time with the deplorables HERE) everyone has biases. We judge and are judged.

It speaks clearly to the ‘reals’ which way the dollar falls. Biden is squatting in the W. House. Many are culpable, and some of them are our good, respected neighbors. Like those who own the car-wash where we hang out. Or the 'just folks' elected officials that we voted for. All ‘humans’ have their crosses to bear. Ain’t it the truth?

When one is a liar & standing on lies --like Z-Puke-- the natural flexion is to call others a liar also. PITs NEVER seem able to demonstrate lies from the opposition, and never respond to the truth. They avoid it. 26 times a day. Yes, especially 26 times a day. That means seven days a week (including nights).

Z-Puke & the stink-team still do not realize. The truth was the cheese. This thread was the trap. Now it’s scrawny neck is broken from the trap and it still keeps bringing this thread up to let the forum dwell on it’s hired duplicity. Poor little flea, if it wasn’t such a viper. Which it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: Made in the U.S.A

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
When a poster like Z-Puke offers nothing but sneers & smears, they have nowhere to go. Better to have a real butt than a sold-out one like the PITSquad. They are whores of a different slit. Mud-slinging is an easy art, and that is is the only art they know.

Even 26 times a day. Z-Puke knows that the forum 'reals’ are clued in that it is a PIT. But hey, “Let’s keep the attacks up because we’re paid to do it.”
They have NO OTHER choice, as they can't tell the truth.

As anyone can see, I deal in the truth. Concerning the forum owner, (who by his own admission spends small time with the deplorables HERE) everyone has biases. We judge and are judged.

It speaks clearly to the ‘reals’ which way the dollar falls. Biden is squatting in the W. House. Many are culpable, and some of them are our good, respected neighbors. Like those who own the car-wash where we hang out. Or the 'just folks' elected officials that we voted for. All ‘humans’ have their crosses to bear. Ain’t it the truth?

When one is a liar & standing on lies --like Z-Puke-- the natural flexion is to call others a liar also. PITs NEVER seem able to demonstrate lies from the opposition, and never respond to the truth. They avoid it. 26 times a day. Yes, especially 26 times a day. That means seven days a week (including nights).

Z-Puke & the stink-team still do not realize. The truth was the cheese. This thread was the trap. Now it’s scrawny neck is broken from the trap and it still keeps bringing this thread up to let the forum dwell on it’s hired duplicity. Poor little flea, if it wasn’t such a viper. Which it is.

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
Right above is more "dilution" drivel from a computer 40 minutes after I posted..... Like I asked. 'Ain’t it the truth?'
-----------------------------------------------------------------

BTW bannonfan. Congratulations! Due to your original work and persistance, the thread "if you disagreewith them you are a heretic, etc." by ConfusedPatri-ROT is totally composed of a back & forth (10 exchanges) between 2 PITS (the other who else? Z-Puke). That thread is getting no.... body,,,,, else,,,, aboard. The 'reals' have woken up it seems. HAL2001 (long ago) got the news his two 'stars' are howling at the wind. >>>>>>>> Z-P talks about '...numbers (replies) are down on the forum." Their neglected thread (that they keep propping up) is a fine example. -Their stink draws no flies.-

The forum is shunning these mayonnaise brains. As you said, they are only talking to themselves. (As of right now they can't even get other Trolls to post with them.) Let's see how they do now that I wrote this clarifying information...... HA HAHA.
------------------

CODA: More HA HA's. See below. No brains. No way to reply but curse. The classic sign of a fool. Sticks & stones work great on a forum. Ha HA.
I keep posting the truth and they can't deal in the truth. All they got is (attacks and) dilution. >>>>> These LU-LUs are the best HAL can hire? Poor Hal....... NOT!

Last edited:

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
Right above is more "dilution" drivel from a computer 40 minutes after I posted..... Like I asked. 'Ain’t it the truth?'
-----------------------------------------------------------------

BTW bannonfan. Congratulations! Due to your original work and persistance, the thread "if you disagreewith them you are a heretic, etc." by ConfusedPatri-ROT is totally composed of a back & forth (10 exchanges) between 2 PITS (the other who else? Z-Puke). That thread is getting no.... body,,,,, else,,,, aboard. The 'reals' have woken up it seems. HAL2001 (long ago) got the news his two 'stars' are howling at the wind. >>>>>>>> Z-P talks about '...numbers (replies) are down on the forum." Their neglected thread (that they keep propping up) is a fine example. -Their stink draws no flies.-

The forum is shunning these mayonnaise brains. As you said, they are only talking to themselves. (As of right now they can't even get other Trolls to post with them.) Let's see how they do now that I wrote this clarifying information...... HA HAHA.
Mr. James where are your b a l l s?
classic cry baby B i T C H.
Having a imaginary conversation with the parrot bigot?

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
STOP PLAYING THE CRY BABY VICTIM
NO ONE ON THIS FORUM HAS AN ELEVATED STATUS
EXCEPT WHAT YOU AND bannonfan HAVE IMAGINED
YOUR A SELF-ABSORBED INTERNET CHARACTER ACTOR
GIVE IT A REST

DO YOU HAVE ANXIETY DISORDER?

ADDICTED TO INTERNET DRAMA?

EXCESSIVE INTERNET EMOTIONAL ENTANGLEMENTS TO bannonfan?

WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS LOOKING AROUND FOR HELP?

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat