Who is the the guest that talks about joining school boards, local elections, etc.?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

SamWilliams

Jan 19, 2021
We're in a fight for our future here in St. Louis. We have school boards implementing critical race theory, boys in girls sports, etc.
I need to know the name of the guest that talks about school boards, local elections, etc. as well as a link to his resources.

Thank you!
Sam

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
We're in a fight for our future here in St. Louis. We have school boards implementing critical race theory, boys in girls sports, etc.
I need to know the name of the guest that talks about school boards, local elections, etc. as well as a link to his resources.

Thank you!
Sam
There are 2. By the time I look it up, you will probably have an answer. Looking....

Psalm 27

Feb 13, 2021
Hey Sam, I don't know who else is talking about local government, but like you I wanted to get involved so I volunteered as a Precinct Committeeman for the GOP in my county. A man named Dan Shultz has a web site precinctstrategies.com. Go to that site, he has every state listed, open up your state. You'll see a list of all the counties in your state, punch in your county and it will have your GOP Committee Chairman contact info. Get a hold of that person and say you want to fill a Precinct Committeeman slot. He should give you the place and time they have their meetings. Show up and check it out.

I can only tell you how my first meeting went. About 40 people all shapes and sizes, all colors and both sexes. Starts out with a prayer and a pledge of allegiance, they read the minutes of the last meeting and vote on subjects of interest. They will go over what ever has to happen in order for a new member candidate to be elected as a full member and you make your choice.

As a Precinct Committeeman you get into the nuts and bolts of elections in your County ie; County Commissioners, School Boards, Mayors, City Councilors, County Sheriffs, Local Judges and District Attorneys, The County Election Board. You learn how to get the profiles on all these elected officials and the strategies that are used to try and get the vote out for MAGA, America First candidates. Each County probably operates a little different depending on the mood and the abilities of the membership.

That guy Dan Shultz is a strait shooter, a West Point Grad, veteran and a Patriot, He'll tell you on his website, he's open to questions or any help he can give. I know that The Critical Race garbage is a big thing throughout the country and that is where to start fighting it, Pray about it and Jesus will lead your steps.;):D MAGA/AF.

Reactions: LillyGrace777

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
Hey Sam, I don't know who else is talking about local government, but like you I wanted to get involved so I volunteered as a Precinct Committeeman for the GOP in my county. A man named Dan Shultz has a web site precinctstrategies.com. Go to that site, he has every state listed, open up your state. You'll see a list of all the counties in your state, punch in your county and it will have your GOP Committee Chairman contact info. Get a hold of that person and say you want to fill a Precinct Committeeman slot. He should give you the place and time they have their meetings. Show up and check it out.

I can only tell you how my first meeting went. About 40 people all shapes and sizes, all colors and both sexes. Starts out with a prayer and a pledge of allegiance, they read the minutes of the last meeting and vote on subjects of interest. They will go over what ever has to happen in order for a new member candidate to be elected as a full member and you make your choice.

As a Precinct Committeeman you get into the nuts and bolts of elections in your County ie; County Commissioners, School Boards, Mayors, City Councilors, County Sheriffs, Local Judges and District Attorneys, The County Election Board. You learn how to get the profiles on all these elected officials and the strategies that are used to try and get the vote out for MAGA, America First candidates. Each County probably operates a little different depending on the mood and the abilities of the membership.

That guy Dan Shultz is a strait shooter, a West Point Grad, veteran and a Patriot, He'll tell you on his website, he's open to questions or any help he can give. I know that The Critical Race garbage is a big thing throughout the country and that is where to start fighting it, Pray about it and Jesus will lead your steps.;):D MAGA/AF.
Also @Scott Presler

Reactions: SamWilliams

Silverbelle12

Mar 11, 2021

SamWilliams

Jan 19, 2021

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat