Who Should We Believe?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Republicans were made to always loose. That is the republic party in a nutshell, whereas the democrat party always fights. That is how it has been for a long, long time. Democrats fight like crazy, even if they use weapons, republicans sit on their butts, whine and hold picket signs, peacefully. That is why they always loose. It is all a game. It is like this because the powerful people who run the country want it this way. And people fall for it.

TSM

Jan 7, 2021
Republicans were made to always loose. That is the republic party in a nutshell, whereas the democrat party always fights. That is how it has been for a long, long time. Democrats fight like crazy, even if they use weapons, republicans sit on their butts, whine and hold picket signs, peacefully. That is why they always loose. It is all a game. It is like this because the powerful people who run the country want it this way. And people fall for it.
Disagree

Donnie

Jan 10, 2021
Pa.

Donnie

Jan 10, 2021
Pa.
Saying a it's all a game WOW .
At the price of people's lives. Tell the love ones it's only a game.
Fed up, maybe you need to pull a lid. The NEW REPUBLICAN PARTY does not and will not give up. Defeatists like you are not welcome. Maybe you’re really a demorat troll.
Sorry Republican and believe in the truth. I watch the votes dipped to Biden

jessicaguute

Jan 11, 2021
Many of you may not realize that there is alot of "fight" happening, they just aren't broadcasting every move they make bc that would be showing the opponent aka Cabal/deep state/evil/darkness what they are doing and in order to get our world to a good place, strategy is very well being used. Keep in the light and know WE HAVE ALREADY WON

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Fed up, maybe you need to pull a lid. The NEW REPUBLICAN PARTY does not and will not give up. Defeatists like you are not welcome. Maybe you’re really a demorat troll.
They just gave up. Have you not just been paying attention? nearly all the Republican politicians went against Trump. Leaving their supporters behind. I didn’t say Republican people, I said Republican politicians..

Troll? No I see reality for what it is. And the politicians are there to obey their handlers. They are losers, democrats are losers too, but the people in control tend to push the democrats to fight harder and cause chaos whereas they make the republicans just accept, be peaceful and pretend the world is a great place and “oh we lost, in four years we will get re-elected.” That is their mindset and you can not tell me you do not see that either unless you are completely asleep.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Saying a it's all a game WOW .
At the price of people's lives. Tell the love ones it's only a game.

Sorry Republican and believe in the truth. I watch the votes dipped to Biden
You don’t think politics is a game? You don’t think the masters who control AMERICA, and they aren’t American but mainly dual citizens, aren’t playing a game of chess with american lives and the different parties? You don’t think the “elites” get together and each pick a country to fight against another? You don’t think in their eyes all non elites are just sheep playing to their games? Really now? Okay then...

And yes everything that goes on is a game to them. You think these politicians give two craps when a trump supporter gets killed or military gets killed for the stupid f***ing wars? You think they cry about it? No they laugh. They enjoy death. They are satanists. And if you can not see this then I am sorry but wake up. Have you told the politicians to talk about the supporters who lost their lives by cops instead of only mentioning freaking cops. Are you doing that? Because I have been.

HelenaTide1

Jan 13, 2021
Many of you may not realize that there is alot of "fight" happening, they just aren't broadcasting every move they make bc that would be showing the opponent aka Cabal/deep state/evil/darkness what they are doing and in order to get our world to a good place, strategy is very well being used. Keep in the light and know WE HAVE ALREADY WON
Already Won??! How so? None of the so called “Booms” have come to fruition. Tell me something that I can hold on to and believe because I am not very encouraged by what is happening - we’re going Chinese . . .

DanniS

Jan 10, 2021
These are tough times, no doubt and it is hard to tell who tells the truth and who lies. Personally, I think we need a new party....perhaps The Patriot Party. Trump started the movement now it's up to the citizen patriots to get people in office who look out for the people, have courage and have a soul.

HelenaTide1

Jan 13, 2021
These are tough times, no doubt and it is hard to tell who tells the truth and who lies. Personally, I think we need a new party....perhaps The Patriot Party. Trump started the movement now it's up to the citizen patriots to get people in office who look out for the people, have courage and have a soul.
Yes we must keep it going! Will be tough though with so many aligned with the corrupt.

CarrieB

Jan 12, 2021
I agree totally to get a patriot party going....but we have to recognize what we are up against. This election was stolen across the board. If they stole this one and got away with it they will continue to do it. And it wasn't just the dems and republicans, there were other countries involved. This is one big mess, and somethings gotta go down for it to change! Just counting on elections and changing parties isn't going to do it.

Dnunn

Jan 13, 2021
Democrats have zero pride nor integrity; that’s considered a lying cheat in my book. Republicans lean towards loosing because we won’t sacrifice our principles to win a fight, but loose the war. Republicans are also burdened with WORK, making it challenging to stay focused on political chatter. Think carefully about criticisms against a party of people who have not sold out on ethics, morals, and pride. Not sure if you’ve taken stock lately, but those principles are in very short supply.

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
I am so confused. I watch Democrats say boo and Republicans run scared. Republicans say here is proof and still run . I did believe that our voice mattered not any more. Where did the process go when proof is given truth wins?
This is B__ S__.
Great job WAR ROOM
YOU MAY WANT TO CHECK THIS OUT.....very interesting info from someone with intel. "connections" ...
…Simon Parkes provides IMPORTANT “sensitive info” DJT updates Jan. 12th

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
IT'S NOT OVER 'TIL THE FAT LADY SINGS....stay tuned....

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Democrats have zero pride nor integrity; that’s considered a lying cheat in my book. Republicans lean towards loosing because we won’t sacrifice our principles to win a fight, but loose the war. Republicans are also burdened with WORK, making it challenging to stay focused on political chatter. Think carefully about criticisms against a party of people who have not sold out on ethics, morals, and pride. Not sure if you’ve taken stock lately, but those principles are in very short supply.
You have not read all my comments. I was speaking about republican politicians.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Republicans lean towards loosing because we won’t sacrifice our principles to win a fight, but loose the war. Republicans are also burdened with WORK, making it challenging to stay focused on political chatter. Think carefully about criticisms against a party of people who have not sold out on ethics, morals, and pride.
Despite that I was speaking about politicians, You are right here. As you admitted republicans won’t sacrifice anything to win the war. I believe our forefathers principles were to keep America in check, especially politicians. I wonder, would they have given up their “morals and principles“ to fight back? Well they did. I wouldn’t consider giving up those things to fight against evil doers unmoral.

As far as being burdened with work, do you think within the next 10 years anyone will have a job? If their “plan” sets in nobody will have a job especially right wingers. I know how normal Republican people are. I was raised in a family of Republicans. I am not a democrat, commie, Republican, middle ground. Tbh, I am none of it. As I have always known politics is a gimmick and fraud to keep people needing to want to belong to one group or the either. I have never been into politics to this extent until President Trump emerged. And Ron Paul to an extent. It never has been “we are the voice” it has always been “THEY, those who control America are the voice.” And by THEY I am not speaking about Obama’s, clintons, etc. They are mere puppets. What is worth fighting for? Your life, kids, wife, husband, family, jobs, money, house, food, water? I know most work, but if you do not fight for what you need and whom you love, you will inevitably loose it all. That is the plan.

If you, as you stated, realise that republicans do lean towards loosing, then wouldn’t we both be criticising the party? Criticism is good. Criticism can help wake those up who do not get so confrontational about truth and reality.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gearboxmichael

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat