Who Writes Letters These Days?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

BBurrell

Feb 27, 2021
I do! that's who to EVERY SINGLE Senator and the governor in my state. Do that same! Write to everyone on your states senator list. Call them. Harrass them and make them do what the American people want!!! Its the only way!

Tell them to protect our boarders and get rid of the illegal Immigrants that are coming to our country illegally.
Tell them to close our boarders to every one of our states in our wonderful nation.
Tell them they must be responsible for protecting the American people against sex, weapon and drug trafficking.
Tell them they are putting our nation and the American peoples safety at risk.
Tell them to make a movement to impeach these reckless, lawless democrat leaders who are taking advantage and ignoring our Constitution.
Remind them that they work for US, not their special interest groups!

Get Mad and DO SOMETHING TODAY!!!

MEAN BUSINESS

Mar 2, 2021
Tell them you want paper ballots - no machines!

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021
I do! that's who to EVERY SINGLE Senator and the governor in my state. Do that same! Write to everyone on your states senator list. Call them. Harrass them and make them do what the American people want!!! Its the only way!

Tell them to protect our boarders and get rid of the illegal Immigrants that are coming to our country illegally.
Tell them to close our boarders to every one of our states in our wonderful nation.
Tell them they must be responsible for protecting the American people against sex, weapon and drug trafficking.
Tell them they are putting our nation and the American peoples safety at risk.
Tell them to make a movement to impeach these reckless, lawless democrat leaders who are taking advantage and ignoring our Constitution.
Remind them that they work for US, not their special interest groups!

Get Mad and DO SOMETHING TODAY!!!
I do to! But here is what I noticed they did recently. Now you can only write to representatives in your state, or in your district. Yep...censored from state legislators and congress! They really do not want to hear from us, they just want to take our money and leave them to do NOTHING! Elite RINO's need to go!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat