Why Anthony Fauci (aka Josef Mengele) should be tried and executed.

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
Just because someone is called "Dr." means nothing. Fauci violated his Hippocratic oath to the tune of hundreds of thousands of lost souls due to his lies and propaganda. This was reported yesterday by Steve and Peter Navarro. It is similar to another war criminal, Dick Cheney, bringing this country into a war based on lies.

Right on 60 minutes, Fauci lied and many, many people died as a result. Next, his support and funding of gain-of-function biological experiments in Wuhan China alone justify his being brought up on war crimes and executed. He is a terrorist.

Mengele conducted experiments on innocents. Fauci's experiments helped unleash the CCP virus to the world, in combination with Bill Gates' de-population scheme, which seems to be working so far.

fauci-nazi-269x300.jpg
Josef_Mengele,_Auschwitz._Album_Höcker_(cropped).jpg

Last edited:

Drain the Swamp

Feb 12, 2021
Just because someone is called "Dr." means nothing. Fauci violated his Hippocratic oath to the tune of hundreds of thousands of lost souls due to his lies and propaganda. This was reported yesterday by Steve and Peter Navarro. It is similar to another war criminal, Dick Cheney, bringing this country into a war based on lies.

Right on 60 minutes, Fauci lied and many, many people died as a result. Next, his support and funding of gain-of-function biological experiments in Wuhan China alone justify his being brought up on war crimes and executed. He is a terrorist.

Mengele conducted experiments on innocents. Fauci's experiments helped unleash the CCP virus to the world, in combination with Bill Gates' de-population scheme, which seems to be working so far.

View attachment 2213 View attachment 2214
"Real" doctors take the hypocritical oath of "first do no harm". He has failed miserably in that oath as well as complete disinformation.....wear a mask, don't wear a mask, 2 is better than 1, 3 is better than 2. He needs to see a real doctor to diagnose his obvious symptoms of Schizophrenia.

I'mnotacat

Feb 20, 2021
He opposed the Travel Ban, for Pete's sake!

"This man is the most dangerous person right now in Joe Biden's bureaucracy." (Peter Navarro)
He was the most dangerous man in Pres Trump's administration!
Remember Pres Trump telling about fauci and scarf queen walking into to his office, using fake computer numbers, ( computer model number that could never be duplicated, btw) telling Trump if he didn't lock down the country, Two Million people would die....I was mortified when I heard Trump say he had " no choice" but to lock down.
I said out loud to the TV, you can't do that! We'll never get our rights back once you take them away!
I sent a message to Trump via Whitehouse dot com , why didn't you vet this guy before you handed over the reins of power for our country!?

And, of course, fauci has never slacked off on his power grab. He's a tool for c h I n a.

Susan M

Feb 1, 2021

I agree. Fauci is a criminal. That picture is scary

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA

View attachment MIND CONTROL OR REAL PROTECTION - FACE MASKS - HYDROXY - OPEN THE SCHOOLS - JPEG.jpg

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
He was the most dangerous man in Pres Trump's administration!
Remember Pres Trump telling about fauci and scarf queen walking into to his office, using fake computer numbers, ( computer model number that could never be duplicated, btw) telling Trump if he didn't lock down the country, Two Million people would die....I was mortified when I heard Trump say he had " no choice" but to lock down.
I said out loud to the TV, you can't do that! We'll never get our rights back once you take them away!
I sent a message to Trump via Whitehouse dot com , why didn't you vet this guy before you handed over the reins of power for our country!?

And, of course, fauci has never slacked off on his power grab. He's a tool for c h I n a.
My thoughts exactly of Trump. Serious, serious mistake & lack of judgment AND sadly not the only error in judgement - he has & continues to use poor judgment. I like what MAGA movement stands for, but not with Trump.

Reactions: I'mnotacat

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat