WHY ARE WE NOT OUT THERE WAVING OUR BANNERS FOR TRUMP???

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Militerry

Jan 22, 2021
It is kind of strange why we or us,, "MAGA" supporters, are not out front of the barbed wired fencing waving our flags and banners right about now?? Is it because we are afraid that we might all get shot by the NG or...arrested for being Trump supporters?
Remember what the man asked us to do which was to go "PEACEFULLY" protest and make our voices be heard. Trump needs to see we we are all still here and that we still are united as Patriotic Americans. I say F_ _ K the impeachment and let these bastards see we mean business when we say... "We want all the legal votes counted and we are not going to standby and let you keep stealing our votes!".

Reactions: ScAnDaLoUs

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
What is waving flags and holding picket signs going to accomplish? Hasn’t done anything yet but made the left create false flags to blame trump supporters for it. Trump knows he has fans.

Militerry

Jan 22, 2021
It sends a message that we are not just going to lay down and go into a fetal position. It sends a message to the left that they can't take down the MAGA movement which what this whole impeachment scam is about. It's a typical left wing Dog and Pony show. Lets ruin for them.

Reactions: censornot

censornot

Jan 18, 2021
It is kind of strange why we or us,, "MAGA" supporters, are not out front of the barbed wired fencing waving our flags and banners right about now?? Is it because we are afraid that we might all get shot by the NG or...arrested for being Trump supporters?
Remember what the man asked us to do which was to go "PEACEFULLY" protest and make our voices be heard. Trump needs to see we we are all still here and that we still are united as Patriotic Americans. I say F_ _ K the impeachment and let these bastards see we mean business when we say... "We want all the legal votes counted and we are not going to standby and let you keep stealing our votes!".
People are scared. Afraid of losing their jobs, rights, friends. We are in psychological warfare now. A lot of people don't operate well under intense fear/stress. I am frustrated too with my friends who just gave up. Only by the grace of God will Truth prevail when so many have lost the will to stand up for it.

• Wow
Reactions: Lady Patriot

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
PATRIOTS need to be visible...but safe and careful...THE LEFT will use everything and anything TO TWIST things to their advantage. There are MANY Concerned Citizens of America contacting legislators IN THEIR OFFICES... to ensure the U.S. laws are followed WITHOUT BIAS. Remember, "the squeaky wheel gets oiled"....HERE IS AN EXAMPLE:
CITIZEN  - LOBBY VISIT - 2021-02-09 - HESPERIA CA - REP OBERNOLTE - JPEG.jpg

Last edited:

ScAnDaLoUs

Feb 6, 2021
Have you contacted #MillionMAGAMarch?
Maybe we can arrange that. I'm guessing between the weather & family issues aka home schooling & what not people "took a break" to regroup.

#StopTheSteal
#HoldTheLine
#MAGA2020🇺🇸

Militerry

Jan 22, 2021
The dems would only create more false flags blaming trump for it.
False flags...is that what your worried about?? We need to police ourselves better if that's what you mean. It's worth the risk. The Trump attorney's are defending his impeachment tomorrow Friday, and Saturday. I think it would be worth it if at least a couple hundred people showed up and besides they have plenty of security on hand to help the peaceful ones keep it together.

Wrsampson

Feb 9, 2021
Demonstrating and waving flags has its place but it won't help us in the political sphere. We have to get involved in our local political organizations in order to make a real difference. Democrats work hard on the local and state levels to infiltrate because of their lust for power and control. The only way to counter that is for more conservatives to get involved on the same level. Learn your district's political structure, representatives, available positions, etc. Pay close attention to how your representatives vote and voice your opinion to them on a regular basis. Campaign for your local conservative candidates...volunteer to help, become a Precinct Committeeman or step into any available positions they might have. Help knock on doors...work to get the truth out. We can force change from the bottom up.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
False flags...is that what your worried about?? We need to police ourselves better if that's what you mean. It's worth the risk. The Trump attorney's are defending his impeachment tomorrow Friday, and Saturday. I think it would be worth it if at least a couple hundred people showed up and besides they have plenty of security on hand to help the peaceful ones keep it together.
He isn’t going to be impeached. It is all a gimmick to make trump look bad. And they will find every excuse to do something to f*** over trump again if people show up shouting and blah. People have lost their jobs, been arrested, threatened, etc etc. Most people are done with trump. They think he gave up and went back to his mansion to golf and live out his life in peace. I sort of agree. So people are trying to prepare for the future of famine and communism. Walking around with picket signs HELPS NOTHING. It does not get anything done but a bunch of bs from msm which is aired all over the world to make right wingers look like idiots. I would be more worried about what they will be taking from my family next week than some fake impeachment trial. He has money, he won’t be living in famine, we will. So. He picked the wrong lawyers btw and he keeps picking the wrong people repeatedly. It is annoying to most people and people are done, just freaking done.

Militerry

Jan 22, 2021
Have you contacted #MillionMAGAMarch?
Maybe we can arrange that. I'm guessing between the weather & family issues aka home schooling & what not people "took a break" to regroup.

#StopTheSteal
#HoldTheLine
#MAGA2020🇺🇸
That's the spirit. Maybe if your near to DC you could show up for few hours?? I know it's kind of late for asking followers to show up for something so important. It makes a statement, it sends a message that the media might broadcast. If they are there it possibly gives you a chance to be interviewed and to let the world know that we need to be listened too. Common people, it shows we still love him. If you think it's not safe then turn around and go home. At least you tried.

Militerry

Jan 22, 2021
He isn’t going to be impeached. It is all a gimmick to make trump look bad. And they will find every excuse to do something to f*** over trump again if people show up shouting and blah. People have lost their jobs, been arrested, threatened, etc etc. Most people are done with trump. They think he gave up and went back to his mansion to golf and live out his life in peace. I sort of agree. So people are trying to prepare for the future of famine and communism. Walking around with picket signs HELPS NOTHING. It does not get anything done but a bunch of bs from msm which is aired all over the world to make right wingers look like idiots. I would be more worried about what they will be taking from my family next week than some fake impeachment trial. He has money, he won’t be living in famine, we will. So. He picked the wrong lawyers btw and he keeps picking the wrong people repeatedly. It is annoying to most people and people are done, just freaking done.
Noted...I understand the frustration.. There are those of us who do and do not agree with you but at least we can agree on one thing we (MAGA) are all generally peaceful enough to listen to what you have to say. It's not a bad thing. It's just a request.

Giginwe@1419

Feb 9, 2021
I am sooo tired of “Accept” that Biden and his Tyrant Administration is now running the show. The very people who absolutely stole the 2020 Election!!! There is evidence, there is “Absolute Proof”, there is affidavit’s of at least 1000 witnesses. Yet, here we are ALL sitting back and watching as our country is being led by a Dictator and his minions. The fact is that Biden is a illegitimate President and everything being done to “Our American” citizens including me and my family is traumatizing!!! Is this how our Republican Congressmen and Congresswomen stand up for us. Sweep it all under the rug, and don’t dare mention “Election Fraud” this is nonsense!! How many more people are going to have to suffer and die under this Administration??? I am outraged of the constant news of the vial corruption of this Administration. Yet, there they are calling all the shots and destroying more and more American citizen’s lives. Maybe it’s because they have their cushy lives in their great big mansions and well let’s face it, our lives don’t matter. Our lives don’t matter to Democrats or Republicans, we are looked as incidentals. Oh of course if we happen to be involved in something that fits their narrative they may want to hear from us. What is going on right now in politics is utterly disgusting!! This is why the American people could careless about any of you!! All you want from us is our vote.... THIS IS THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS to any of you!! You are all delusional and out of touch with the American people, you have NO idea what we go through on a daily basis!! Not one of you could walk in our shoes for a day, let alone a lifetime. Your supposed to be our children’s mentors??? What a joke!! I spent my life teaching my children how NOT to be like you!! The pure evil on the left and the cowardly acts on the right is a recipe for disaster for the American people!! Again, we will be the ones paying the ultimate price for all of the crappy decisions you make moving forward. I do plan to get involved at the precinct level, have wrote my congressman (bahahaha that was a joke), again NOBODY cares what we think. All of you Politicians need to take a closer look at yourselves in the mirror and tell yourselves how YOU are totally responsible for what is going on in this country today- because YOU are 💯% The American people trusted you to make decisions to put our citizens and our country first, you have failed us.

Wrsampson

Feb 9, 2021
Trump started this movement but he isn't the movement. You don't need Trump to change this country. All you need is people willing to invest the time at the local levels....same as Democrats have done to take control. Organize and take control at the local level if you want change. If you don't get involved then you deserve whatever they dish out!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat