WHY AREN'T YOU, DEPLORABLE, CALLING COCA COLA TO REGISTER YOUR OPINION RE: ITS CEO AND VOTER ID IN GEORGIA???!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

K.A.G.

Feb 17, 2021
I called to register my opinion and she said it was the ONLY pro-voter id call they had! I said I was proud to be the first, then.
CALL THEM!
The Coca-Cola Company/Customer service
1 (800) 438-2653

View attachment 4024
I'll call, email (UPDATE Call during normal business hours), I think some people are missing the whole point you're making. It does not matter if you drink Coca the chances you use one of their products is very high. Those who don't use the product can register your opinion on
Coca Cola should not support China by having a major factory there
Supporting a ban on Coca Cola sponsor sports, be it child or college
By boycoting Coca Cola
There are many ways to get our message accross

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Because they just laugh at you and mock you After your call them. Wth is with everyone making phone calls? Get off the damn phones and start fighting.

GaryRitter

Feb 25, 2021
I called to register my opinion and she said it was the ONLY pro-voter id call they had! I said I was proud to be the first, then.
CALL THEM!
1 (800) 438-2653

View attachment 4024
Called them over a month ago when they were having employee seminars on how to be less white. I told them I didn't know how to be less white, but I sure as hell know how to drink less coke

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
NOBODY laughs at me when I make a phone call like that.
They do when you hang up. A bunch of leftists listening to some rightist yell at them about coke and white and blah you don’t think they laugh? They do. Because no matter how much you moan and yell nothing will change. They will continue to push anti White propaganda until either Whites are dead or Whitey actually fights back for once! Seems to me White people have lost their backbones. They use to be feared now laughed at and mocked. Because they have been severely brainwashed into being compliant. What a sickening time and disgrace to our great ancestors.

ColonelTamar

Feb 15, 2021
Well, like all call centers, I was talking to a girl from Manila. It’s not like I’m gonna go to DC with a burning pitchfork. At least I said something, when most people didn’t even do that. I don’t know if you know this, but Trump people called Viacom until Michelle Wolf ‘s career was dunzo and Samantha Bee practically had to apologize on her knees, her career trajectory was never the same. That appears to be true for Kristi Noem, too. So, lots of calls can do ... a lot.

Reactions: K.A.G. and St.Rita

BearRabbitBonnie

Mar 16, 2021
Bravo! Was glad to see your thread. This was helpful to have the customer service # posted. Hope to see more members posting who these companies are & their contact info.

Reactions: ColonelTamar

ColonelTamar

Feb 15, 2021
Bravo! Was glad to see your thread. This was helpful to have the customer service # posted. Hope to see more members posting who these companies are & their contact info.
Their line seems busy this morning, but people should keep trying and trying! And, of course, stop buying Coca Cola/Minute Maid products. Check the labels of your bottled waters, etc., too.

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com
I'll call, email (UPDATE Call during normal business hours), I think some people are missing the whole point you're making. It does not matter if you drink Coca the chances you use one of their products is very high. Those who don't use the product can register your opinion on
Coca Cola should not support China by having a major factory there
Supporting a ban on Coca Cola sponsor sports, be it child or college
By boycoting Coca Cola
There are many ways to get our message accross
CALL THEM!
1 (800) 438-2653

View attachment 4024
Well done...remember folks...they aren't just a soda company any more ‼️

1617725445093.png

Reactions: ColonelTamar

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat