Why does this only happen to Republicans | Cali Voter Fraud

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Texas

Jan 17, 2021
And nothing will happen ! We will investigate it ! and while you’re you count votes and go to court and whatever else ! The damage will be done ! All this court bullshit is getting old but we are winning what has happened to anybody that has been caught cheating ? I’ll wait for your answer !

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
BECAUSE SWAMPY RINOS & GOP allow it to happen....they are a bunch of SPINELESS sychophants who only care about YOUR DONATIONS TO THEIR CAMPAIGNS....all other times, you get 2 min's WITH A STAFFER to "allow" them to relay the messages.....SO SICK OF POLITICIANS WHO REFUSE TO MEET IN PERSON IN THEIR OFFICES !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
And nothing will happen ! We will investigate it ! and while you’re you count votes and go to court and whatever else ! The damage will be done ! All this court bullshit is getting old but we are winning what has happened to anybody that has been caught cheating ? I’ll wait for your answer !
NEVER EVER GIVE UP CALLING DC OFFICIALS - JPEG.jpg

TheGuardian

Sep 16, 2021
I'm going to chose to see the glass half full here. My comments an analogy.

How much time would it take to steal, grab an item and run? Just a moment. You may get away with it. You may not.
If you get away with it, is it more tempting and easier to try it again? Of course it is. Just ask OJ Simpson.

How long does it take to track that person down? You interview witnesses, review video. And there may be several. You go over the evidence again and again. Establish motive. You make certain that what you know, you let the world know. Let them see it. While you do that, the idiot perps repeat their moves, again and again.
Boom! A case of O J Simpsonitis. World's dumbest criminals. Most are just stunned at the magnitude, the scale at which the criminals have been operating. But it has been mostly in the dark.

In the end, what was done in the dark is dragged into the light. The difference is in the time it took to get to the only answer in the situation. The truth. Will it come out? It is already, weaving a noose. Sometimes you must give enough rope to see idiots take it. Some will even place it on themselves. Just ask O J.

Reactions: OverTheTarget

Texas

Jan 17, 2021
I know Steve and the war room are doing their best to keep us informed and that’s great and I thank them . Not one person has gone to jail nothing has happened to the Biden’s , nothing has happened to anybody ! It’s just talk ! Do y’all not get it we don’t have a year or even a month ! They will destroy us way before then . Action needs to happen now !

OverTheTarget

Mar 18, 2021
Guardian, I like your story and hope you’re right. Bear with me as I try my hand:

A big, tough guy with all kinds of intimidating help takes my wallet and puts it in his pocket. I say “You took my wallet.”

He smirks and replies “No I didn’t.” I tell him I saw him put it in his pocket. Again, with that “fire truck you” expression on his face, he asks if I have a warrant.

I’ve had it so I call the cops. The Officer who arrives knows the thug and all his henchmen, makes nice with them, and after hearing what happened, says he doesn’t have enough to check the guy’s pocket.

As he and his legion walk out, he glances over his shoulder with that look I have come to despise, and smiles as if to say “You ain’t seen nothin’ yet, PUNK!”

Have we seen this in spades, in so many different arenas? Rhetorical question.

When OJ was doing his things, there was some semblance of justice in our land. There wasn’t a two tier system for the haves and the others.

Again Guardian, you are correct. We all need to assert the Truth, and lay it out there for all to see.

I’m just saying the lay of the land is a bit different than in OJ’s day. As Steve Bannon says in so many ways, we are in for a fight, but we are gonna win! 🙂🙏🏼👍🏼🇺🇸

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat