why is Steve supporting Alex Jones??

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
How many ways does a guy have to fail and lie before we question his motives?

I make a distintion between Rush and Jones.

They both tried to do their homework
they both were mostly right.

they both had feet of clay and substance abuse issues.

the difference?

One cussed his head off...and it turns out continued in a LIE, after he knew it was a lie.

One never did.

Rush had something I've yet to see in Jones, which is humility.

One can be 100& right, and still be 100% wrong if the spirit in which you present lacks God's spirit of humility and peace.

The one crucial fact, that he texted and spoke about knowing the thing was not a false flag, and yet continued in his charade :???

if he knew it was he who was in the wrong, and did not admit that fact and apologize, knowing he was putting parents through hell???

My question, and the one nobody ever answered...is could it have been both???

Is it possible that a couple kids were shot to make it real...and the rest were faked to make it seem worse than it was....adding kids??

I don't know.

but I don't think a jusy would have awarded the parents those sums if they had not seen evidence.

was the evidence planted?? Or did Alex Lie??

We would like to think there are no bad actors on our side.

Yet it has always seemed to me that there would have had to have been a thousand people in on it, to have pulled off this as a fake. What about all the surviving children and parents???

the only way this could have been a false flag, is if THE ENTIRE TOWN was a FAKE TOWN, with nothing and no one that wasn't in on it.

So, I don't know, it's not that I want to see the left win at anything....
but I think we need to pray that LIARS on both sides be exposed.

JournalReport505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
How many ways does a guy have to fail and lie before we question his motives?

I make a distintion between Rush and Jones.

They both tried to do their homework
they both were mostly right.

they both had feet of clay and substance abuse issues.

the difference?

One cussed his head off...and it turns out continued in a LIE, after he knew it was a lie.

One never did.

Rush had something I've yet to see in Jones, which is humility.

One can be 100& right, and still be 100% wrong if the spirit in which you present lacks God's spirit of humility and peace.

The one crucial fact, that he texted and spoke about knowing the thing was not a false flag, and yet continued in his charade :???

if he knew it was he who was in the wrong, and did not admit that fact and apologize, knowing he was putting parents through hell???

My question, and the one nobody ever answered...is could it have been both???

Is it possible that a couple kids were shot to make it real...and the rest were faked to make it seem worse than it was....adding kids??

I don't know.

but I don't think a jusy would have awarded the parents those sums if they had not seen evidence.

was the evidence planted?? Or did Alex Lie??

We would like to think there are no bad actors on our side.

Yet it has always seemed to me that there would have had to have been a thousand people in on it, to have pulled off this as a fake. What about all the surviving children and parents???

the only way this could have been a false flag, is if THE ENTIRE TOWN was a FAKE TOWN, with nothing and no one that wasn't in on it.

So, I don't know, it's not that I want to see the left win at anything....
but I think we need to pray that LIARS on both sides be exposed.
your looking at this all wrong, all these people are working towards the same goal no matter which path they take. a one world goverment. they all might belong to different boys clubs but nevertheless in some capacity their all working together. what it feels like jones is doing and was his goal from the beginning it seems, was to place real truth seekers in the same category as him, a crazed maniac who believes conspiracy theories that nobody will take serious. people are not smart enough to see that they control the opposition. its all about confusing the ones who are trying to seek the truth and to overwhelm them with such confusion they give up and dont pursue it any further. atleast this has been my experience. its truly a masterpiece. what i believe is going on is 5g is whats making people sick , all the unhealthiest are dieing from the poisoned food we eat and the poor life styles we live. the chemicles in the sky contributes to that then the fake pcr test scared everyone and people are not smart enough to see this because o all the constant deception. communism is taking over america and soon we will expierience what the russians did in the bolshviks revolution and the red terror and the wars all after that that were started and funded by the same overlords. weather they are acting on demonic influence rom some principalities or not is for you to decide but we cant keep allowing ourselves to go in circles wondering what it could be. ever since electricty came out it was proven to be harmfull to humans and animals and trees but they ignored and covered all that up because it was more important to get rich. ever since power lines and radiowaves took to the skies life on earth has never been the same every flu season we are having to detox all this poison out. some of us more then others. viruses are the overlords boogie man to keep us in line. not enough people are brave and couragous enough to stand up together and demand accountability. no instead we try and stand up alone making it alot easier for the wolves in sheep clothing to tear us apart. they needed us to believe there was a viruses killing us when all along it was just a lie to get us to put a poison in us with a tracking device! who knows. everything we think we know weve learned from people who are mostly controlled opposition. the flu is an electrical disease

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
so, before we throw the baby out with the bath water, we do need to know he alerted alot of folks who were asleep..

I will say that.
the thing that gripes me, is so many things that lots of us have been saying for years, long befor ealex, may be sidelined.

the left won't care that he was right about 911 or bilderbergs etc etc..

so in spite of all this, the awake already know...the left will never listen to him now...

and it'll be harder to get them to listen to anything we say...

I can't say how this measures out in the end, but there has been good done, and then great damage.

I just heard him say he did admit 6 years ago, and apologixe, so if thats the case, I forgive him.

Reactions: deplorablekat

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
your looking at this all wrong, all these people are working towards the same goal no matter which path they take. a one world goverment. they all might belong to different boys clubs but nevertheless in some capacity their all working together. what it feels like jones is doing and was his goal from the beginning it seems, was to place real truth seekers in the same category as him, a crazed maniac who believes conspiracy theories that nobody will take serious. people are not smart enough to see that they control the opposition. its all about confusing the ones who are trying to seek the truth and to overwhelm them with such confusion they give up and dont pursue it any further. atleast this has been my experience. its truly a masterpiece. what i believe is going on is 5g is whats making people sick , all the unhealthiest are dieing from the poisoned food we eat and the poor life styles we live. the chemicles in the sky contributes to that then the fake pcr test scared everyone and people are not smart enough to see this because o all the constant deception. communism is taking over america and soon we will expierience what the russians did in the bolshviks revolution and the red terror and the wars all after that that were started and funded by the same overlords. weather they are acting on demonic influence rom some principalities or not is for you to decide but we cant keep allowing ourselves to go in circles wondering what it could be. ever since electricty came out it was proven to be harmfull to humans and animals and trees but they ignored and covered all that up because it was more important to get rich. ever since power lines and radiowaves took to the skies life on earth has never been the same every flu season we are having to detox all this poison out. some of us more then others. viruses are the overlords boogie man to keep us in line. not enough people are brave and couragous enough to stand up together and demand accountability. no instead we try and stand up alone making it alot easier for the wolves in sheep clothing to tear us apart. they needed us to believe there was a viruses killing us when all along it was just a lie to get us to put a poison in us with a tracking device! who knows. everything we think we know weve learned from people who are mostly controlled opposition. the flu is an electrical disease
sorry, can't agree.

not everything is controlled opposition, some things are true, and some are giant red herrings.
Our government has lied so much it is hard to know where that line is anymore, because they layer lie after lie after false story after false research.

Most folks don't deep dive much of anything, they see two or three sources, and think it must be true.
Nothing is true, and some things are...the trick is to have good researchers and that is not anywhere close to as easy.

David rockefeller said "we will blame the jewish bankers for everything"
I just posted some research on my enemies thread, go to the links.

As far as my old profession, medicine, it is now defunct.
50& of NIH pubmed research is false, according to many doctors now.
Birx admitted she knew the vaccines would do nothing...yet, will she pay for the TRILLIONS she cost us...or the millions deads, with millions more to come?

I am not looking at ANYBODY as telling the whole truth.
It is don't trust/verify all the way down.

Knowing that the Jesuits wrote the Koran, AND the protocols of zion BOTH....and they eventually admitted it was Fatima's priest (the wife of Mohammed was catholic) and he wrote it for Mohammed, saying kill all jews and christians...kill all the people of the book, and thats a good thing???

from there go to the lies of ALL the 3 ltrs to have us looking over here...while over there is where the real culprits are locking us down more and more and more...

come on.....you are still thinking its one group...and its the group Christ is coming back to save, AND rescue from a horrible atrack, and the group he still loves, and made promises to, which He will keep, He always keeps his Word. He IS that WORD.

there are real viruses as well as bacterium, not everything is electrical.
Beleieve not every spirit or every "doctor"

I think Covid was faked, said that, but what they put in the vaxxines did clot folks and kill them.

the falls I thought were faked and said so well over two years ago.
It's hard to say how much of that whole mess is real...my guess is maybe 5%...throw in just cause without some truth, nobody would buy it.

My only edge there was KNOWING they LIED..because they gave me bad blood in the *)'s AFTER I TOLD THEM NOT TO......it was MY punishment for spreading the truth THEN......no one was supposed to blab that the blood supply was contaminated.

I like that you are waking up, but you haven't yet learned to discern and do your own homework much. You are letting others do it for you....
we all tend to, but we must stop.

unless you are controled opposition yourself, in which case....God help you.

you are right the chemicals and 5G aren't helping...

we just need to watch out...because there are some hale bopp/ jim jones types in the mix...and they want us to go drink koolaide if you follow.

some are saying drink bleach...bleach forms free radicals faster than most anything. It kills more than germs, it kills things you need...like livers, and kidneys etc.

1stdeck

May 29, 2021
I hate to give this link because I hate this news company,

but if I have to bear something to get some truth, I do it.

apparently the lies are many, and Alex has finally received what the Lord promised.
"be sure, your sin will find you out."
Did you listen to Alex on WR? Doesn't sound like it. If you want to convince us that we shouldn't trust anything Alex says, you blew it with me. Don't make protestations about using msdnc as a source for the truth because you just had to get the truth out. Really, that is a pit full of vipers to me. I'll take Alex, worts and all, and decide what is the wheat and chaff.

Reactions: JournalReport505

Jean Clink

Jan 29, 2021
sorry, can't agree.

not everything is controlled opposition, some things are true, and some are giant red herrings.
Our government has lied so much it is hard to know where that line is anymore, because they layer lie after lie after false story after false research.

Most folks don't deep dive much of anything, they see two or three sources, and think it must be true.
Nothing is true, and some things are...the trick is to have good researchers and that is not anywhere close to as easy.

Birx admitted she knew the vaccines would do nothing...yet, will she pay for the TRILLIONS she cost us...or the millions deads, with millions more to come?

Knowing that the Jesuits wrote the Koran, AND the protocols of zion BOTH....and they eventually admitted it was Fatima's priest (the wife of Mohammed was catholic) and he wrote it for Mohammed, saying kill all jews and christians...kill all the people of the book, and thats a good thing???

from there go to the lies of ALL the 3 ltrs to have us looking over here...while over there is where the real culprits are locking us down more and more and more...

come on.....you are still thinking its one group...and its the group Christ is coming back to save, AND rescue from a horrible atrack, and the group he still loves, and made promises to, which He will keep, He always keeps his Word. He IS that WORD.

I think Covid was faked, said that, but what they put in the vaxxines did clot folks and kill them.

It's hard to say how much of that whole mess is real...my guess is maybe 5%...throw in just cause without some truth, nobody would buy it.

My only edge there was KNOWING they LIED..because they gave me bad blood in the *)'s AFTER I TOLD THEM NOT TO......it was MY punishment for spreading the truth THEN......no one was supposed to blab that the blood supply was contaminated.

I like that you are waking up, but you haven't yet learned to discern and do your own homework much. You are letting others do it for you....

we just need to watch out...because there are some hale bopp/ jim jones types in the mix...and they want us to go drink koolaide if you follow.

some are saying drink bleach...bleach forms free radicals faster than most anything. It kills more than germs, it kills things you need...like livers, and kidneys etc.

My husband and I got covid and we got clots. We did not get the vaccine. DO not be too sure of yourself.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
My husband and I got covid and we got clots. We did not get the vaccine. DO not be too sure of yourself.
covid was manufactured in a lab.

people did get actual covid, a few.

what most folks do not know, but the doctors certainly did, and told no one, is that most virons adapt back to wild strain in time.
They may be CRISPR, they may be adapted, they may adapt so well that they live while being poisoned....but whichever few survive tend to revert back to the original wild strain.

that is why there are few cures for viruses. They adapt as often as every 20 minutes.

they kind of hinted at this when they mention more stains to come, they were saying it, without really educating the folks as to WHY.

In so doing, they left folks permanently fearful of the virus, which WAS their intention.

Try to understand, the new business model is to syphon off as much of the GNP as they can. This country generates several trillion dollars per year, and big Phamrma wants a bigger piece of that pie. So going from 70 to 90 vaccines per person, is a hell of a feather in their cap, especially when they got blanket immunity for vaccine side effects and deaths.

Had I not been in the field, I could not say so, but being as how I was, you should know, most doctors are callous, and some are down right idiots and quacks.

Someday, the full brunt of suppressed info will come forward, and then the publics trust will be permanently broken. Right now, we should have some healthy distrust. They have earned it by going along with this blown up ruse.

Especially with suppression and maligning the researchers who knew how damaging mRNA vaccines are, and adenovectors can be, still they pushed something thru they never should have pushed so fast, and they covered up all the deaths and side effects.

I hope they are put out of business for this level of lying

I hope you are better now jean, and will take care of yourselves. There are ways to boost your own immunity without the danger of vaccine therapies..

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
Did you listen to Alex on WR? Doesn't sound like it. If you want to convince us that we shouldn't trust anything Alex says, you blew it with me. Don't make protestations about using msdnc as a source for the truth because you just had to get the truth out. Really, that is a pit full of vipers to me. I'll take Alex, worts and all, and decide what is the wheat and chaff.
I did listen to him, to the entire steve bannon time with him yesterday, but I did not listen to him back in the days because he was always abrasive, which is not a christian trait, always cussing, he had a world wide platform, but spent half his time selling stuff.

Not entirely down with than MO. So admittedly I've never been a fan...he says many true things, but the way he says them is always abrasive.
He strikes me as the type that probablt yells his spouse and kids into submission. Frankly, the bullies of the world don't get a pass in my book. In my book, a little humility would go a long ways.

Its probably tue that high test red bull types love this guy, but I always loved the guys who focused on the info and yet kept their spirit in check. Tall order, but still one we are told to aspire to.

I also wonder about those who are spouting the same info we all (in the remnant church) have neen talking about for 50 years, as though its new, as though its not been discovered before...

and, quite frankly, making 800,000 PER DAY, which is what Alex boasted about, proves my point, he is into selling, big time.

I suppose I'll have to give the film a viewing, to be fair.
But, I am entitled to my opinion, as are you.
My opinion, is that Alex is more or less the radio equivalent of a benny hinn, or kenneth copeland, and I've no use for them either.

JournalReport505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
sorry, can't agree.

i'm starting to understand,"some what", it hasn't been an easy road to take. although you say you need good researchers, i say God's discernment is key. so i'm going to express my opinion about what iv learned and please fill free anyone to correct me where im wrong. i would love to feel in the gaps to better make sense of this all.

before someone begins their journey to the truth its wise to take these steps into account, unless learning the hard way is the only way some can learn such as myself.. #1. remember there's controlled opposition, remember not everyone who says their christians are, just because they use his name to deceive the christian base to gain their trust. remember they tell some truth and mix it in with lies, they hope to catch people that dont know any better. stop letting others tell you what to think, learn to think for yourself. test all things because there's not many who truly get it, and i mean really get it. remember that at the top whomever is truly running things, i think personally its "the synagogue of satan " Jesus warned us about. remember that satan is the father of lies and that there's no truth in him. he will use anyone he can to further his goal to create as much havoc and chaos and destruction as possible before jesus sends him to everlasting torment. its my opinion that he's convinced these people at the top that they will get some power like Gods , that they would not die, because honestly all these bastards and evil sell outs are afraid of one thing and that's death. everybody is deceived by the devil into playing off one people against each other, trying to keep us in a state of confusion , never coming to the truth. were all trained and brainwashed to think of each other as the enemy, that being in our own groups, our own families, our own nations and tribes, paranoia that their the bad guys , or, " no hes the bad guy" and all the while the only bad guy is satan himself with the other fallen ones who are not in body form but spirit. there's no aliens, there's no reptiles, there's not even space, so how the hell is aliens going to be among us, if there's no space. if that's what you believe in aliens? what we all need to do is come together and stop fighting and realize that not one human wins in this, regardless of how high one organization or mafia, may be, or bloodline purity may still be , not one person taking part in it wins. demons cant give you eternity, or give you powers to avoid death, or to defeat Jesus because in the end satan will laugh at you because you were the one deceived the most. in some way or another everything has been planned out to only benefit one thing, the evil spirits who know there's nothing they can really promise these idiots at top. remember that you might not understand as you think you do. it takes extreme humility , it takes you to lay your pride down regardless of what you think you know , it takes for ones heart not to be filled with anger , because it will blind you. don't fear him who can kill our bodies, but him who has the power to send you to hell, death is only the beginning, what a way to spend it in hell or darkness forever and ever. remember that just because your not capable of hurting anyone , it doesn't mean other are not. there's liars thieves deceivers and their all shooting for one goal , and for what, what do they get out of it. why not just be at peace. i pray that the lord God almighty open all our eyes to see, and ears to hear. regardless of what we believe to be the truth regarding who runs what, it shouldn't even matter anymore, what should matter is that we realize we've all been deceived into hating one another and if we cant come together and put all our differences aside then do we deserve whats coming?

Last edited:

SaveFreedomInc

Oct 3, 2021
Yeah I wrote what to do to prevent shedding from the vaccine components, transfecting from the I barely understand parts, and spreading from the aluminum parasite freaks part in my thread, If you touch bob the death bob that they are, you are bob the death bot, unless you're willing to spend a month each time because I like to hug people.

SaveFreedomInc

Oct 3, 2021
It's really easy to see if your wife was sleeping around, dewy dimer when she gets back. False positive if someone touched her, other than in regards to she should detox now.

SaveFreedomInc

Oct 3, 2021
Alex got banned from public radio for faking an alien invasion, and is the gateway to an industry of brainwashers who destroy lives and minds for cheap "They are among us" paraphernalia sales like coffee mugs. 2 billion usd/year in the 9/11 category alone, including things like aliens did it.

He's basically the progenitor model for qanon though, gets retards to help us instead of the left at the cost of having retards with us and helping direct people to e-brainwashers.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
i'm starting to understand,"some what", it hasn't been an easy road to take. although you say you need good researchers, i say God's discernment is key. so i'm going to express my opinion about what iv learned and please fill free anyone to correct me where im wrong. i would love to feel in the gaps to better make sense of this all.

before someone begins their journey to the truth its wise to take these steps into account, unless learning the hard way is the only way some can learn such as myself.. #1. remember there's controlled opposition, remember not everyone who says their christians are, just because they use his name to deceive the christian base to gain their trust. remember they tell some truth and mix it in with lies, they hope to catch people that dont know any better. stop letting others tell you what to think, learn to think for yourself. test all things because there's not many who truly get it, and i mean really get it. remember that at the top whomever is truly running things, i think personally its "the synagogue of satan " Jesus warned us about. remember that satan is the father of lies and that there's no truth in him. he will use anyone he can to further his goal to create as much havoc and chaos and destruction as possible before jesus sends him to everlasting torment. its my opinion that he's convinced these people at the top that they will get some power like Gods , that they would not die, because honestly all these bastards and evil sell outs are afraid of one thing and that's death. everybody is deceived by the devil into playing off one people against each other, trying to keep us in a state of confusion , never coming to the truth. were all trained and brainwashed to think of each other as the enemy, that being in our own groups, our own families, our own nations and tribes, paranoia that their the bad guys , or, " no hes the bad guy" and all the while the only bad guy is satan himself with the other fallen ones who are not in body form but spirit. there's no aliens, there's no reptiles, there's not even space, so how the hell is aliens going to be among us, if there's no space. if that's what you believe in aliens? what we all need to do is come together and stop fighting and realize that not one human wins in this, regardless of how high one organization or mafia, may be, or bloodline purity may still be , not one person taking part in it wins. demons cant give you eternity, or give you powers to avoid death, or to defeat Jesus because in the end satan will laugh at you because you were the one deceived the most. in some way or another everything has been planned out to only benefit one thing, the evil spirits who know there's nothing they can really promise these idiots at top. remember that you might not understand as you think you do. it takes extreme humility , it takes you to lay your pride down regardless of what you think you know , it takes for ones heart not to be filled with anger , because it will blind you. don't fear him who can kill our bodies, but him who has the power to send you to hell, death is only the beginning, what a way to spend it in hell or darkness forever and ever. remember that just because your not capable of hurting anyone , it doesn't mean other are not. there's liars thieves deceivers and their all shooting for one goal , and for what, what do they get out of it. why not just be at peace. i pray that the lord God almighty open all our eyes to see, and ears to hear. regardless of what we believe to be the truth regarding who runs what, it shouldn't even matter anymore, what should matter is that we realize we've all been deceived into hating one another and if we cant come together and put all our differences aside then do we deserve whats coming?

as long as we do what you mentioned, used our God given discernment, we'll get there alright.

the only thing we are told to hate is that which the Lord hates. Which are things that deceive, bent upon making folks more fir for hell.

the synagagouge of satan, applies to all false religions, not just jews, but all false doctrines that lead astray.

Paul mentioned something people miss.
He said, not all Israel IS israel.
meaning many did not belong to God, did not love and revere Him at all.
But buried in that statement is another implication,
that being, that some of Israel, WAS Israel.
Meaning they loved God, and wanted God.
Indeed all the apostles were jews, and most of Jerusalem believed in the Lord, so were not of the
synagogue of Satan.

It does not mean that EVERY JEW is lost and satanic any more than it means every person who doesn't understand certain doctrines is doomed.

remember what God says he looks on, the heart of man. Not the philosophy alone, not that every doctrinal duck is in a row, (as none are) but God is looking on the HEART.
and Paul goes further, he says the dirt must be cut off that Heart.
Paul says God used circumsision as a picture of what HE the Lord does with each surrendered heart...which is to cut the dirt and subtrifuge off of it.
which is why we must never hate people, but we must come into agreement with what the Lord taught in the Bible regarding lies, subtrifuge, licentiousness and all the rest.

the first 4 chapters of Rev. say volumes about what God hated, and told them to repent of He would remove them.
They did not repent, and most are gone now.

SO while I agree with you in principal, we can not equate "getting along" with "going along to get along".
Otherwise, we risk embracing everything whilst standing for nothing.

One thing for certain, after reading Fox's book of Martyrs you will get the idea, that the saints, the true saints, went along with no false doctrines, and suffered the same fate as did the prophets.
It seems that standing for truth is an ever lonely, and ever persecuted place to be.

The only difference, is if you love the truth, you have to learn to stand for it, for IT is HIM.
And we can not be on both the side of lies and of truth. One will always rule. One must increase, one must decrease.

of as scripture puts it.

when you have family suffering as I have, that have never once read their scriptures, nor do they obey them, and yet they think themselves christians,
its no different then when we watched a heroin addict former CIA lead folks to SA to drink koolaide and die. It's just s slower road to the same end.

jesus said, the wide road leads to destruction
the narrow road leads to life.

If an man is taught to confess his adultery each week, and he keeps on doing it, because he's got confession and purgatory, for instance, then he is being misled.
the bible says all adulterers shall be put in the lake of fire. Hellfire. WHY, because they did not repent.
repent is a hebrew word which means
"to go 180 degrees the other way. in other words to turn away from sin, and not continue in it.

SO, as long as you are not suggesting we "make nicey nice whilst folks are led to a different gospel?

Paul said, foolish galatians, (turkish people) how are you SO SOON departed to a false gospel?

if it was true then, it is true now.
should Paul have kept his mouth shut?
or was he from the synagouge of satan?
please define your position more distinctly.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
Mat 7:13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Mat 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
Mat 7:16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
Mat 7:17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
Mat 7:18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
Mat 7:19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
Mat 7:20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
Mat 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Mat 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Mat 7:24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
Mat 7:25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.
Mat 7:26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
Mat 7:27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
btw, of course there is controlled opposition, thats a given.

yet the real truth is wisdom and knowledge must be yoked together....truth, AND discernment.

and even if writing for what turns out to be a shill, I wasn't writing for them alone, but for every set of eyes, especially the ones above us.

the American church need desperately to grow up into all things.
WE have made church about signs and wonders, and/or emotionalism amongst protestants, while the poor catholics all think they earn brownie points for heaven, and time off in hell, because He didn't mean PAID IN FULL when He said it.
Either way, falsity abounds.

We have become the hedonists in the Matrix Movie's basement, awakened, only to succubus to physicality and emotionalism, and undulatiing in a physical not spiritual world, when in fact our lives were supposed to decrease, and for HIM to increase. Less of me, more of Thee please Lord.

My basic premise, is I didn't start to grow up until I realized every church I'd become a part of was deceiving in some way, not just the Catholics. and boy, if you have ever tried to correct humbly a pastor you discover no amount of tears fasting and humility can move those mountains....
that takes God Himself.

To say not impressed...well the pope of geneva, Calvin, ended up burning folks at the stake just like the catholics before him. So how was that any different? where does it say we burn to death those we disagree with??

you'll never see if a man is humble or proud until you bring a serious matter that involve HIM being in need of more vision...

I'd say, if you want to grow up fast, get on your knees and ask.

ask God, who said, "you have not because you ask not or ask amiss; *Asking for wisdom is never a wrong or selfish ask...its a desparate act, of a soul wanting NOT to be deceived any more. It is coming to the end of self, and of others whose gospel often is skin deep only, has no root, so to speak..

I cried out LORD, I don't care who likes me, who hates me, who says I'm right or wrong, ALL I WANT is the TRUTH, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.
I'm swimming in folks thinking they understand, when to me the opposite seemed obvious.

Don't pray it, unless you really mean it, because HE will OPEN your eyes, and it is both exciting and glorious, but also, leads to suffering, and separations.

The spirit spoke when I said that prayer.
HE said : "there will be much sorrow."
I said: "I don't care, I need the truth, I want just the truth, without it I'm drowning",

You know what,?? several months later I came upon a verse...it said "with much wisdom, comes much sorrow."
exactly what the Lord had told me. I had never read that verse before. WOW

The american churches have left off the the gospel.
many no longer speak of the Blood Covenant, NONE teach communion as I understand it, and many not only wink at divination, teaching its practices, even using the Bible as their new Ouija board.

It is a situation ripe for abuse, it is when Jesus wept, and said, they are like sheep without a shepherd....and most of the so call shepherds, are wolves in sheeps clothing.

funny, at least with the davos/fabian/jesuit society they tell you they are wolves in sheeps clothing...heck, their flag is a wolf with sheep skin rope onto it.

but what of the phonies.? The ones waving armani suits and healing no one.

the reason so many want nothing to do with christianity is that they see all that hocus pocus and think thats the remnant church. It's not.
It;s little children, with the minds of children, being led away by every passing pied piper out there.

1Co 13:8 Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.
1Co 13:9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.
1Co 13:10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.
1Co 13:11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
1Co 13:12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
1Co 13:13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat