WHY IS THIS BEING ALLOWED? ...

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

M

MYA

With little margin of error, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., is forcing the leftist agenda through without taking her own Democrats into consideration, according to former House Speaker Newt Gingrich.

"They have a five-vote margin, and basically they're saying to their members, 'You don't have to read anything; you don't have to know what's in it; you don't have to have any hearings; you can't offer any amendments; all you need know is to show up and vote yes,'" Gingrich told Sunday's "The Cats Roundtable" on WABC 770 AM-N.Y.

"It is the most machine-like House I can remember going back to Joe Cannon in around 1905."

Gingrich denounced the "total collapse of the legislative process," adding Pelosi Democrats are serving as voting "robots."

"These folks don't represent anybody except Nancy Pelosi," Gingrich added to host John Catsimatidis, who is weighing a run for governor of New York. "They walk in. They're told, 'We're bringing up this next bill and vote yes.'"

This is "just pure machine politics," Gingrich added, denouncing the lack of amendments, debate, or serving local constituents.

"It's all been replaced by some staff people writing the bill," Gingrich continued. "They put it on the calendar, and the Democrats are expected to automatically vote yes no matter what

"It has nothing to do with a free society or a representative government. It's just pure machine politics."

Monkey3452

Feb 11, 2021
Houston, TX
This 'machine politics' is a chinese thing- its how things are done over there and our representatives- with American faces- are acting like theyve never been to America.

Thats not how elected politicians used to act, when we had concerns they were concerned. These guys have contempt for our requests for transparency, in china no one ever asks for that. Have they been replaced by ai technology or what is wrong with them?

M

MYA

Pelosi, with her proxy voting, and communist party leaders are the reasons the barb wire and fencing were put up. We all know this! The National Guard will hang around until the House goes on break for two weeks, and then return. Pelosi knows that most of the country hates her, but she doesn’t care what anyone thinks, especially her own voters! The, only, reason she is still Speaker is because no one ran against her. That will, surely, change in the next election, if we use paper ballots! She had said that she was planning on retiring, but, recently, changed her mind. I hope Trump runs and takes the Speaker seat right out from under her! Somethings gotta give! 🇺🇸

Last edited by a moderator:

Monkey3452

Feb 11, 2021
Houston, TX
Pelosi, with her proxy voting, and communist party leaders are the reasons the barb wire and fencing were put up. We all know this! The National Guard will hang around until the House goes on break for two weeks, and then return. Pelosi knows that most of the country hates her, but she doesn’t care what anyone thinks, especially her own voters! The, only, reason she is still Speaker is because no one ran against her. That will, surely, change on the next election. She had said that she was planning on retiring, but, recently, changed her mind. I hope Trump runs and takes the Speaker seat right out from under her! Somethings gotta give! 🇺🇸
Many things have got to give, 97 of 100 senators voted to certify the electoral votes for biden against our wishes late at night on 1/6. Its bipartisan cancer and it makes me shiver.
I was thinking, instead of allowing candidates to have advertising budgets (because I think china/soros/facebook are 1000% outspending real representative candidates to push their phony, lying unqualified ccp candidates through primaries at every level and its been working), what if we just invent& fund sort of a reality tv show all the candidates in a particular primary race must participate& we can get to know the real person going through elimination rounds? The idea needs work but I cant see us proceeding the way 2020 went, that was bad& idk how else to cut through their money& lies.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat