Why is Trump promoting an extremely dangerous and deadly vaccine to his millions of supporters ??? -- ARTICLE --

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

caroletucotte

Feb 13, 2021

Trump Says He Would Recommend Getting Coronavirus Vaccine

1616219104689.png
By Mark Niquette
Bloomberg

Former President Donald Trump said he would urge his supporters and others wary of the coronavirus vaccine to get it, while also saying that personal freedoms must be respected.

“I would recommend it to a lot of people that don’t want to get it, and a lot of those people voted for me, frankly,” Trump said in a telephone interview with Fox News on Tuesday night. “But you know again, we have our freedoms, and we have to live by that, and I agree with that also. But it’s a great vaccine, it’s a safe vaccine, and it’s something that works.”

Anthony Fauci, President Joe Biden’s chief medical adviser, said on Sunday that reluctance among Republicans to receiving a vaccine is one of the biggest risks to controlling the coronavirus pandemic and that he’d like to see Trump publicly urge his supporters to get the vaccine.

But Biden told reporters at the White House on Monday that he discussed it with his team and “they say the thing that has more impact than anything Trump would say” to his supporters is having their local doctor, preacher and others in their community telling them why it’s important to get the vaccine.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...e-would-recommend-getting-coronavirus-vaccine

Last edited:

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
Personally I don't like vaccines. I think we could have rode this out. Fauci dragged this out for personal recognition and not a bad pay cheque. Dems played it up to...as they always did to try and take down TRUMP. Result---look at the mess it created, you don't need a Nuke when you can do the damage this did.

BearRabbitBonnie

Mar 16, 2021
I agree. Some vaccines have a bad history behind them. Will have more to post on this issue later. There's a whole article about the created Aids Virus & Vaccine that was published in Health Freedom News in Sept. 1987 by William Campbell Douglas titled "Who Murdered Africa". It's not an easy read, but some interesting/controversial info is presented. The unknowing public are always the guinea pigs. Keep up your immune system.

BearRabbitBonnie

Mar 16, 2021
I agree. Some vaccines have a bad history behind them. Will have more to post on this issue later. There's a whole article about the created Aids Virus & Vaccine that was published in Health Freedom News in Sept. 1987 by William Campbell Douglas titled "Who Murdered Africa". It's not an easy read, but some interesting/controversial info is presented. The unknowing public are always the guinea pigs. Keep up your immune system.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
personally, I think Trump won't stand a chance going forward if he comes out against vaccines, but that doesn't mean he doesn't know.

He may not know, on the other hand, he has been ignorant on many things, and not as well informed as one would hope.
But strategically, he is boxed in because everyone just about believes all the hype and are sure no doctor would ever steer one wrong.

for instance, in a sealed environment where no air filter thru from a contaminated source, masks help, but NO ONE except folks that work in a class 4 virology research lab wear a sealed system, so masking offers negligible protection. this is known.

doctors wore them in surgeries to prevent sneezing into an open wound, beyond that they don't help....otherwise why would they shoot you up with tons of antibiotics for every surgery?

answer: because gowns gloves and masks offer negligible help, they make everybody feel better of course, but its the antibiotic that saves us from the inevitable thousands of microbes a surgery exposes us to.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat