Why is Trumps lawyers so weak

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Epurr

Feb 2, 2021
Bucks Co. Pa
I don't get it. Trump should have 9 strong lawyers. Republicans need to play at their dirty level. Following rules and playing fare will distroy the Republican party.
I dont get it either. We knew the dems wanted to destroy Trump. Why don't we have ferocious lawyers. I was disappointed that they weren't going for the fraud but the whole nation is watching the dems destroy this wonderful president who left a life of luxury to help us. Now after this garbage today the whole country will hate him. We need vicious lawyers not these weak nothings. But I dont know how they got the job. TRUMP IS A FIGHTER!!

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
I dont get it either. We knew the dems wanted to destroy Trump. Why don't we have ferocious lawyers. I was disappointed that they weren't going for the fraud but the whole nation is watching the dems destroy this wonderful president who left a life of luxury to help us. Now after this garbage today the whole country will hate him. We need vicious lawyers not these weak nothings. But I dont know how they got the job. TRUMP IS A FIGHTER!!
Not really. Trump picked those lawyers & I would think he would have a say on how they present the case. Just another weak decision on Trump.

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
I thought he would be smarter. Remember Matt Getz said he would have defended him if Trump has asked.

Getz is a smart tiger.
Gatez would have been a great pick, but being in Congress I don't think he could have.

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
Getz did say that he would have given up his position to defend Trump.
I think he had to say that because Bannon kind of put on the spot. Anyway, it was up to Trump to make that call. There was Allen Derowitz that volunteered his services. I just don't get him - to me he is making really serious mistakes & he is screwing over his supporters by not making his case on voter fraud. I am really disgusted with him.

Kitsy

Feb 9, 2021
New York City
Dershowitz has done some screwy things in the past. I can't remember what he did. We have people at every level with their hands in the China honey pot. They will sell out their nations future for a little $$. Pure greed.

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
Dershowitz has done some screwy things in the past. I can't remember what he did. We have people at every level with their hands in the China honey pot. They will sell out their nations future for a little $$. Pure greed.
I had not heard that, but it seems everybody is bought & paid for by China. It would be nice to hear some good news about this whole mess, it doesn't look like it.

Reactions: Dorsey Don

Kitsy

Feb 9, 2021
New York City

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
Getz did say that he would have given up his position to defend Trump.
Arguing fraud election was a non starter. McConnell warned Trump if election fraud were brought up that Republicans would join democrats in convicting him. Apparently Trump decided better to live and fight another day. I don’t trust McConnell, I halfway think McConnell will back out on his half of the agreement.

Reactions: Dorsey Don

Kitsy

Feb 9, 2021
New York City
Arguing fraud election was a non starter. McConnell warned Trump if election fraud were brought up that Republicans would join democrats in convicting him. Apparently Trump decided better to live and fight another day. I don’t trust McConnell, I halfway think McConnell will back out on his half of the agreement.
If you watch the Victor David Hanso link you will see how he speaks to this. What I took away is that for America to survive we can't negotiate with Marxists.... We need to set them straight. Agreeing with them and being kind is never going to work. If you have the time to listen it may add a different perspective.

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
If you watch the Victor David Hanso link you will see how he speaks to this. What I took away is that for America to survive we can't negotiate with Marxists.... We need to set them straight. Agreeing with them and being kind is never going to work. If you have the time to listen it may add a different perspective.
I agree whole heartedly. The problem is republicans don’t have anywhere near enough Marjorie Greene’s. I had hoped Trump showing them how to fight would have rubbed off. Needless to say that didn’t happen or McConnells threats to keep them inline scared them enough to remain silent.

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
I don't get it. Trump should have 9 strong lawyers. Republicans need to play at their dirty level. Following rules and playing fare will distroy the Republican party.
After making their statements, and proving the country that it is illegal to proceed...they shouldve had the balls to say...WE are calling off this trial as it is illegal.....simple...pack the bags and walk out....with the republicans that agree....dont you have to have a quorum to have a vote anyway? why are they even contemplating playing the game

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
the 1st guy was a joke....spoke crap and rabble for nearly the whole time..making no pints until the end...a good one with regards to the DOJ should be prosecuting Trump if he is guilty of a crime...which they arent...but even that was said with no fight in him...if i was charged with a crime i didnt commit id be fckin ropable...Trump doesnt seem to care...

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
Pretty sure i watched all of it today..Trumps lawyers played videos of dems saying to impeach, impeach impeach...what a blithering mistake...just empowered them more...use this chance to show them what the dems have done in regards to citing violence....what a joke...

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat