Why the wall?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Pucko

Mar 9, 2021
I’m thinking the reason for the wall is because of the future threat and not the past threat. With what they have planned for us, like gun control and the evil centered executive orders, they are afraid of our probable revolt. People are getting concerned, they feel they have no representation, and eventually their anxiety and fear will burst.

Reactions: zuzuk

MEAN BUSINESS

Mar 2, 2021
The Capitol wall is a "struggle session". Ted Lieu said so during the impeachment:

"...and he does not say the one sentence that matters. He does not say the one sentence that would stop future political violence: the election was. not. stolen. He still hasn't said that sentence. THAT is why National Guard troops in full-body armour still patrol outside."

REP / House Manager Ted Lieu, 11FEB20, US Senate Chamber

zuzuk

Feb 10, 2021
I’m thinking the reason for the wall is because of the future threat and not the past threat. With what they have planned for us, like gun control and the evil centered executive orders, they are afraid of our probable revolt. People are getting concerned, they feel they have no representation, and eventually their anxiety and fear will burst.
Correct ... the wall is there because this coup was successful, and they know the actual vote was overwhelmingly in opposition of them. Do cheaters get nervous when found out?

They are fearful of the day the public refuses to eat any more of the lies and want the regime out!

This "government" fears the people ... which is not a good sign for us as "citizens"

Reactions: Pucko and Trumpster

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat