WIKIPEDIA trying to hose Mike Lindell…GRRR

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
“Wikipedia…Can Put Anything They Want Out There to Ruin My Identity” – Mike Lindell on Wikipedia’s Attempts to Trash His Good Name

Wikipedia and Google have the ability to destroy and sully a person’s reputation. Mike Lindell is the latest conservative under attack now.

Mike Lindell is the founder and CEO of My Pillow, a warrior and patriot for the truth, a warrior for Christianity and sobriety, and a warrior for President Trump. Lindell is therefore under attack. Ever since he supported President Trump he has been slandered and censored by Big Media and Big Tech.

THIS SHOULD MAKE EVERYONE'S BLOOD BOIL: if they can do it to him, THEY CAN DO IT TO ALL OF US when they decide to FOR ANY REASON....this is soooo many kinds of wrong!!!!

READ MORE HERE:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-lindell-wikipedias-attempts-trash-good-name/

Reactions: T-man

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat