Will Biden KNOW what he is signing???

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Atomicanon

Jan 6, 2021
NH USA
Has Biden signed any actual laws?
Or just Executive orders, cause only Presidents can sign bills into laws, well at the federal level, govenors at the state.

I think because he can't, he's not president.

We definately are in a strange time. Who would have thought we would need every safeguard of the constitution. Save the 2nd amendment for last.

• Wow
Reactions: Lady Patriot

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
Has Biden signed any actual laws?
Or just Executive orders, cause only Presidents can sign bills into laws, well at the federal level, govenors at the state.

I think because he can't, he's not president.

We definately are in a strange time. Who would have thought we would need every safeguard of the constitution. Save the 2nd amendment for last.
It was posted that Biden did sign the fake COVID RELIEF BILL that the house approved for the whole $1.9 TRILLION. $12 billion IN FOREIGN AID. A U.S.
CITIZEN gets $1400 RELIEF. Gov't employees get $21,000. How can America accept the SIGNATURE of a man with DEMENTIA playing at being
PRESIDENT???? Why is this allowed to happen? Somebody has to take responsibility for what our ELECTED citizens are doing to our country; TO US.
Dr .Gina is asking my very QUESTION on her show. YES, we need this to stop.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
It was posted that Biden did sign the fake COVID RELIEF BILL that the house approved for the whole $1.9 TRILLION. $12 billion IN FOREIGN AID. A U.S.
CITIZEN gets $1400 RELIEF. Gov't employees get $21,000. How can America accept the SIGNATURE of a man with DEMENTIA playing at being
PRESIDENT???? Why is this allowed to happen? Somebody has to take responsibility for what our ELECTED citizens are doing to our country; TO US.
WHEN WILL THIS INSANITY END????
The Faux-POTUS has dimentia and need
s a "handler" everywhere....NOTICE KAMELIA is ALWAYS just behind him and to the side... ALL THIS JUST BECAUSE the left hated DJT for winning...the 2016 election AND making America follow the laws.

Reactions: Atomicanon

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
WHEN WILL THIS INSANITY END????
The Faux-POTUS has dimentia and need
s a "handler" everywhere....NOTICE KAMELIA is ALWAYS just behind him and to the side... ALL THIS JUST BECAUSE the left hated DJT for winning...the 2016 election AND making America follow the laws.
I think the WarRoom should have one or more neurologists on the show and use clips of Biden to support a dementia diagnosis...it would be harder for the lefties to dismiss his behaviors.

• Haha
Reactions: Renegade
R

Renegade

Creepy Joe is a disgrace to the Democrats who handle him...he is their guy....so glad we all have no reservations about his FAUX Status .....

So pathetic. I can’t believe these parents would allow their children to be exposed to his demented behavior......

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
We All Feel Your Pain, It's Ridiculous Isn't It? They Make Their Own Rules as They Go Along To Accomplish Their Demonic Agenda!

Feb 27, 2021
FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, GOP! Get a federal judge to issue an order for a mental competency test for Xiden. If it can be proven that he is not competent (and likely hasn't been for a bit), wouldn't that possibly help to invalidate the many EOs and the latest bill(s) that he has allegedly signed (okay, he can sign stuff they put in front of him, so strike allegedly here)? DO WE LIVE IN A NATION OF LAWS OR WHAT? Oh. Sigh.

Feb 27, 2021
Perhaps Harris is counter-signing everything that Joe signs. I wouldn't put it past those crafty commies.

Reactions: Dip Stick

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, GOP! Get a federal judge to issue an order for a mental competency test for Xiden. If it can be proven that he is not competent (and likely hasn't been for a bit), wouldn't that possibly help to invalidate the many EOs and the latest bill(s) that he has allegedly signed (okay, he can sign stuff they put in front of him, so strike allegedly here)? DO WE LIVE IN A NATION OF LAWS OR WHAT? Oh. Sig

Perhaps Harris is counter-signing everything that Joe signs. I wouldn't put it past those crafty commies.
i THINK THEY WOULD HAVE TO SAY IF IT WAS NOT the president SIGNING.

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, GOP! Get a federal judge to issue an order for a mental competency test for Xiden. If it can be proven that he is not competent (and likely hasn't been for a bit), wouldn't that possibly help to invalidate the many EOs and the latest bill(s) that he has allegedly signed (okay, he can sign stuff they put in front of him, so strike allegedly here)? DO WE LIVE IN A NATION OF LAWS OR WHAT? Oh. Sigh.
I agree and have asked the same. After family members get diagnosed with dementia, loved ones can petition the courts to invalidate any legal documents the might have changed/signed after the onset of symptoms....

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat