WILL WE PATIENTLY WATCH OUR COUNTRY DISSOLVE?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Psalm 27

Feb 13, 2021
We know we have to be patient. But the knowing doesn't make it any easier. We know we have an intelligent, courageous leader that can draw crowds in the thousands. We know that the opposition is 'in your face' in league right down the line with at least four gangster led Tyrannical Criminally organized states that have made a 'blood pact' to grind you, me and all our families into the dust of death. We know, by name and location, probably 90% of the Traitorous Collaborators that are aiding and abetting these gangsters achieve their goals.

We continually hear, "Contact your Congressional Representatives and Senators and scream at them to save us"! Why doesn't any one DO anything about the border? Why doesn't anyone who is a part of the Elite Collaborator Class have to pay for their blatantly obvious crimes? PATIENCE. We know that our leader wants to 'color in the lines", make all his moves strictly abiding by our Constitution, PATIENCE. Hopefully he has realized that he is dealing with a situation that is unprecedented in the history of our fledgling country. Hopefully he learned a bitter lesson during his first term and he will have processes in place to insure, by whatever means necessary, that his confidential advisors are perfectly in tune with his vision and LOYAL to him and the American People. We know he's a shrewd businessman and a charismatic speaker. He knows how to make a Country Great, he is a fighter. Now the Americans that handed him a landslide in 2020 are PATIENTLY waiting for him to show us that he has the Intestinal Fortitude and Iron Will to sweep this country clean of those who would betray our country for money, Whether it comes from 'K' street, Wall Street, London, Brussels or Bejing, take a page out of their playbook, Lock them up, Deny Bail on 'National Security Grounds" and let them wait it out in 'Solitary' for how ever long the case takes to wind through the Judicial System. Let them know that PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE that they need to cultivate! No one should be exempt, from one end of the government to the other. From members of Congress that like to rip up speeches to "White Raging Tin Soldiers" with a chest full of medals and red diapers! The only real patience we can count on turning out right, is the patience it takes to wait on the WILL OF OUR CREATOR, JESUS IS THE ANSWER✝️🇺🇸.

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
TRUMP HAS THE ANSWER IN HIS HANDS, AND HAS FOR A VERY LONG TIME. HE KNOW ALL THAT I HAVE SHOWN YOU, AND IT MAKES HIS, A WINNING HAND. AMERICANS ARE LIKELY TO START KILLING THE PEOPLE WHO PUT THIS IMPOSTER IN AS VP 12 YEARS AGO, AND NOW PUT HIM BACK AS PREZ, WITH HIS DOZENS OF BROWN EYED BLUE, EYED, HAZEL EYED, AND GREY EYED IMPOSTERS. SO TRUMP IS TRYING TO MANAGE THIS SCENARIO, WITHOUT TOO MANY DEATHS. https://youtu.be/pGcOQxQ_2kc THIS SHOULD MAKE IT CLEAR.

THIS YOU MAY HAVE SEEN.

IF YOU STILL FAIL TO GRASP THE FACT THAT AMERICA HAS AN IMPOSTER VP SINCE 2012 AND THE SAME GUY AND IMPOSTER PREZ. THRE'S BEEN NO BIDEN SINCE 2012

IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO GRASP THIS CONCEPT I'M SURE BLIND FREDDY COULD SET YOU STRAIGHT. I AM THE MESSENGER FROM A LAND FAR FAR AWAY.

1631950559031.png

HOW WERE AMERICANS SO COMPLACENT AND UNOBSERVANT TO ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN IN 2013. WHERE WERE THE 17 SECURITY AGENCIES, LOOKING AFTER AMERICA? THEY MOST CERTAINLY WERE NOT LOOKING AFTER AMERICA OR AMERICANS, SO THE QUESTION IS, WERE THEY ALL COMPLICIT IN THE GREATEST MOST TREASONOUS SCAM IN WORLD HISTORY? MY AUSTRALIAN SISTER AND MY FOUR BOYS DON'T BELIEVE THIS COULD HAPPEN IN AN ADVANCE PLACE LIKE THE USA.
I HAVE HAD TO PRODUCE SOME THING LIKE THESE TWO BOOKS (ONLY ONE HERE) AND 31 VIDEOS, JUST TO PROVE TO THEM, THAT I AM NOT CRAZY. MANY OF MY FRIENDS HERE WHERE I LIVE HAVE ALSO NOT BELIEVED WHAT HAS HAPPENED UNTIL I PROVED IT ALL WITH MY BOOKS AND VIDEOS. TAKEN ALL MOST A YEAR.
THE TRUTH IS FIRST IGNORED, THEN RIDICULED, THEN ATTACKED, AND THEN FINALLY, YOU WIN,
1631950347660.png

1631950436952.png

FROM THESE PHOTOS ABOVE ITS PLAIN TO SEE IMPOSTER LEFT SAME FROM 2013. VP NOW PREZ. IMPOSTER RIGHT, MOONCRATOR JOE DID INAUGURATION SPEECH AND WENT TO EUROPE AND MET THE QUEEN, AND DAZZLED THE R7 LEADERS WITH HIS WIT AND PHENOMENAL MEMORY. WHAT THE HELL HAS AMERICA BECOME WHEN FOR 12 YEARS THEY HAVE BEEN SENDING IMPOSTER VP TO 24 DIFFERENT COUNTRY'S AND 124 TRIPS IN AIRFORCE ONE. AND NOW SENDING AIRFORCE ONE TO EUROPE, WITH IMPOSTERS ABOARD, TO DISCUS WORLD PROBLEMS, WITH WORLD LEADERS.
WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU THINK THE WORLD IS GOING TO THINK, WHEN ALL IS REVEALED BY TRUMP?

KerimF

Sep 6, 2021
By the way, in my case, I love whoever are created to play my enemies. Thanks to them, I was able feeding my soul by living God's Unconditional Love; as the sun rises on the evil and on the good, and the rain is sent on the just and on the unjust. In other words, my patience has no limit :)

Reactions: OverTheTarget

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat