Winters Raheem and Bannon. Wrong in Fauci fall

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lyons37

Mar 28, 2021
It was a month ago that Rand Paul excoriated Fauci. Bannon and crew went in on about his he was losing favor with the left. That they didn’t even have him booked on the big shows anymore. - that did not last long. Fauci still ruling and making sweeping decisions about our lives. Still on the big shows ever night

I’m losing faith in Bannon

Reactions: WHITEFRANK

AngellicAngela

War Room VIP Member
Feb 6, 2021
Michigan
Is there like an "Antagonize Her" this evening
campaign?
SKB is a Patriot thru and thru. Geez...
#FauxFauci is just that and if Anyone who
thought just because SKB brought lil Hitler's
murderous lies front and center that
The Globalist's would
just bow.
Umm,NO!
I feel that as more time passes and people
see the TRUTH about COVID-19,
it's origins and how it was funded,the medications
hidden "In plain sight" and that the Vaccines are
purely,poisonous now being mandated on their
lives that the tides will turn significantly against
#FauxFauci and his co-conspirators.
Anyone seen Dr.Birx lately?
Hmm!🤔

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
It was a month ago that Rand Paul excoriated Fauci. Bannon and crew went in on about his he was losing favor with the left. That they didn’t even have him booked on the big shows anymore. - that did not last long. Fauci still ruling and making sweeping decisions about our lives. Still on the big shows ever night

You think being in South Dakota might have had something to do with it?

Reactions: Adrian_NM_505

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
campaign?
The Globalist's would
just bow.
Umm,NO!
Hmm!🤔
why don't you go back to conservative treehouse and do the happy clappy there? bannon's a big boy, and in some legal trouble, he needs to check himself and get his mind right.

Reactions: Landscapebro

Landscapebro

Aug 13, 2021

There’s something about these Dems and elites where you can get them on the ropes, like what happened with Northam and his blackface scandal and late-term abortion remarks, where they can get slammed, just wait it out and re-emerge later, seemingly unscathed.
The WR and NP really did kick up a lot of bad publicity for Fauci and he did keep a somewhat lower profile for a time, but it seemed the best they had wasn’t enough to take him out for good.
When all of government, the media, big tech and big pharma are running cover for you, you’re probably hard to take out.

Susan M

Feb 1, 2021
campaign?
The Globalist's would
just bow.
Umm,NO!
Hmm!🤔
There’s something about these Dems and elites where you can get them on the ropes, like what happened with Northam and his blackface scandal and late-term abortion remarks, where they can get slammed, just wait it out and re-emerge later, seemingly unscathed.
The WR and NP really did kick up a lot of bad publicity for Fauci and he did keep a somewhat lower profile for a time, but it seemed the best they had wasn’t enough to take him out for good.
When all of government, the media, big tech and big pharma are running cover for you, you’re probably hard to take out.
That's exactly their stategy, and they use it all the time. They think everyone has a very short attention span. I know they're going to do it with Cuomo. If he disappears for a little while, takes care of his lawsuits out of direct view, he'll be ready to run for another office. He needs to be pursued on nursing home deaths. That is dereliction of his office and many died. He knew what he was doing.
The media knows how to run deflection plays to cover for their loyals.
They're running plays hoping to distract us. Well dont go to far Mr Fauxi, you will not get out of this country. No Italian villas, or Beijing skyscraper penthouses in your future, just some nice thick bars on your door.
Birx, not sure where she is, she's disappeared??

Susan M

Feb 1, 2021

Don't even think it.
Where would we be if not for SKB?
There is so much going on, you cant focus on every topic everyday. I think Warroom needs it's own channel, all day long.
Fauxi is a slithery snake that needs to have a tail on him. But rest assured, he will get squashed by the big boot.

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
Everyone flips out if Bannon is criticized. His hair is still long. At least he is not a hypocrite. Fauci is done. Stick a fork in him. 50% of Americans say no to vaccine. Military people are planning their exit due to mandatory vaccine. Covid is up again due to illegal invasion.
Bannon is wrong on Israel, wrong on all the religious focus complete with that Rabbi, ugh, but he is right on China and border.
Many of the most loyal SKB fans don't have capacity to think critically.
He trots out his dogma about his engaged audience but the fanatics that go nuts if someone says one dissenting word prove my salient points.
Listen closely to his Ivy League snobbery but he was raised working class...but private schooling. He is a magnetic guy, no doubt.

Reactions: Adrian_NM_505

tj3250

Feb 14, 2021
Florida

never loose faith - this battle vs evil has been waging for years - the lill weasel Dr. Faucistein is just a re-creation of the story line - when the patriots end up burning the Drs. castile to the ground for real this time
the demo-rats - hanging on by the thread -will disperse back to their holes - waiting for their next chance of total control
this story of tearing down America from within has been played out many times now by the haters
tactics change - but the outcome is always the same-its not up to one man for this outcome -
but voices such as SKB-ML-AJ-MTG-DJT-RL -
they show us the direction of the attack-its the rest of us listening -that come together to thwart the attacks
SKB=Steve Bannon
ML = Mike Lindell
AJ = Alex Jones
MTG-Marjorie Taylor Green
DJT- the ""Don"" Trump
RL= the late great RUSH
these voices along with many others-are the wrench thrown @ the machine-we are the wrenches
without their voices - we haven't a clue what is happening till its over -
patients is a virtual - never surrender is America 1st - victory is short but always sweet -the election of 2016 was only the beginning of saving America once again

al3

Feb 16, 2021
campaign?
The Globalist's would
just bow.
Umm,NO!
Hmm!🤔
deemed a crime now (by whom I forgot)to speak against him TF

AVETINNC

Feb 13, 2021
Don't even think it.
There is so much going on, you cant focus on every topic everyday. I think Warroom needs it's own channel, all day long.
Fauxi is a slithery snake that needs to have a tail on him. But rest assured, he will get squashed by the big boot.
I would have expected an Elite Op covering Dr.Death all along, legal or illegal who cares!

Reactions: al3

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
I am interpreting Fauci's growing presence on media as desperation to counteract the 55% of Americans who refuse to get vaccine. No body is wearing masks where I am except medical and grocery. Fauci is nervoso....

Reactions: Trumpster

al3

Feb 16, 2021
right dont even think it
Don't even think it.

Dec 26, 2020
Facebook just started spamming the timeline with
a happy talk go get "your" vaccine sponsored meme
from the WHO. I last counted 360k reactions. A quick
look at a few thousand of them reveals that they are
about 99.5% negative reactions.

How does that reflect on the destroyed credibility of
Fauci?

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat