WOKE Delta Airlines Shames Young Woman On Flight…

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
From Instagram post:

I’ve gotta bring this to attention, it’s pretty sad that I have to. Fair warning, you may get frustrated yourself or you may not agree with me.. if you don’t, carry on just like I would if I didn’t agree with something.

I flew on @delta this afternoon and upon approaching the ticket scanner I was asked awkwardly and uncomfortably by the worker to put my sweater on. This is how the conversation went:

Attendant: “Umm I have to ask you before getting on your flight to please zip up your jacket..”
Me: “I’m sorry, what?” As I try to put my phone back into my purse from having my phone scanned for my flight.
Attendant: “yeah I apologize I’m just going to have to ask you to cover up, per the captains request.”
Me: “Is there a problem with what I’m wearing? Why would he ask that?”
Attendant: “I’m not sure mam, I’m just the messenger, it’s the captains request.”

I respectfully said okay, zipped my sweater up and walked through to go to my flight. As I got to the plane I asked the flight attendant why I was told what I was as I wasn’t wearing anything provocative or revealing. His response was “we just need to be respectful to the other passengers.” Literally the most embarrassing and humiliating thing ever.

I’m not one to cause problems so I wasn’t going to continue something that pathetic. I travel to many hot and warm areas of the US (on Delta as I’m a credit card holder and sky miles member) and constantly wear crop tops and tank tops on flights and never have I ever been asked such a request.

Yeah it sucks they went that far but what I’m really trying to get at.. Since when did it become my job to cater to other men or women’s eyes and what they’re comfortable or not comfortable with? Why should I have to cover up because a man can’t be respectful of a woman and her clothing and keep a healthy and respectful mindset? I understand you can’t stop yourself from seeing someone but the second you decide something is uncomfortable for you and it triggers you, that’s YOUR problem. Deal with it more respectfully. It’s not my job to control the way you think, it’s yours. #rantover

Sue Guderjan

Jan 9, 2021
From Instagram post:

I’ve gotta bring this to attention, it’s pretty sad that I have to. Fair warning, you may get frustrated yourself or you may not agree with me.. if you don’t, carry on just like I would if I didn’t agree with something.

I flew on @delta this afternoon and upon approaching the ticket scanner I was asked awkwardly and uncomfortably by the worker to put my sweater on. This is how the conversation went:

Attendant: “Umm I have to ask you before getting on your flight to please zip up your jacket..”
Me: “I’m sorry, what?” As I try to put my phone back into my purse from having my phone scanned for my flight.
Attendant: “yeah I apologize I’m just going to have to ask you to cover up, per the captains request.”
Me: “Is there a problem with what I’m wearing? Why would he ask that?”
Attendant: “I’m not sure mam, I’m just the messenger, it’s the captains request.”

I respectfully said okay, zipped my sweater up and walked through to go to my flight. As I got to the plane I asked the flight attendant why I was told what I was as I wasn’t wearing anything provocative or revealing. His response was “we just need to be respectful to the other passengers.” Literally the most embarrassing and humiliating thing ever.

I’m not one to cause problems so I wasn’t going to continue something that pathetic. I travel to many hot and warm areas of the US (on Delta as I’m a credit card holder and sky miles member) and constantly wear crop tops and tank tops on flights and never have I ever been asked such a request.

Yeah it sucks they went that far but what I’m really trying to get at.. Since when did it become my job to cater to other men or women’s eyes and what they’re comfortable or not comfortable with? Why should I have to cover up because a man can’t be respectful of a woman and her clothing and keep a healthy and respectful mindset? I understand you can’t stop yourself from seeing someone but the second you decide something is uncomfortable for you and it triggers you, that’s YOUR problem. Deal with it more respectfully. It’s not my job to control the way you think, it’s yours. #rantover

Really sad that you think you are appropriate really sad.

Reactions: Augusta

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
hey, they cut off feet for nail polish, maybe she would rethink it if she knew they cut off the breasts of a hundred thousand rwuwandans...just in case somebody gets an idea for his steak knife when dinner comes. but hey, lets not slam the tal-i-bans

BearRabbitBonnie

Mar 16, 2021
Whether inappropriate or not in the best of taste, where does the captain get the right to dictate female passenger dress code? What is he, the fashion police? If there's a next time, maybe he should have the balls to make the request in person. I'm not surprised that the writer felt wronged.
She's young, obviously has a good body and comfortable with it. So why ruin her day?

DeBee

Apr 2, 2021
This is absurd. It is discrimination! Just a thought, Cardi-B can flaunt her disgusting "wet" video and win awards, but this young women is considered offensive because she has cleavage? Anyway, people PLEASE don't fly DELTA airlines. They don't deserve our patronage when they think they have the right to dictate what anyone should wear on their flights! NO FLY..

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
It's like something a Muslim country would do. Cover women head to toe in black in the desert heat because they are afraid of them. Muslims hate women, and the Chinese aren't much better. They abort girls by the millions. They prefer boys.

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
This is absurd. It is discrimination! Just a thought, Cardi-B can flaunt her disgusting "wet" video and win awards, but this young women is considered offensive because she has cleavage? Anyway, people PLEASE don't fly DELTA airlines. They don't deserve our patronage when they think they have the right to dictate what anyone should wear on their flights! NO FLY..
Unfortunately, I'm flying Delta in a few months. It's the only reliable airline if you actually want to reach your destination. I have to prepare to make sure they don't give me a hard time. No MAGA hat, right?

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
I think her dress or top is too revealing for an airplane. She should consider how problematic things can get without giving a jerk whose feelings cannot handle rejection any excuse to create a hassle. Women who seek unnecessary male attention are either ugly and compensating for this, or they are insecure and see this as a bolster for self confident sexiness. Either way, she looks trashy.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat