Woman unloads on Schumer…

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

StormyLee

Jan 11, 2021
hey its NY.. NY girl here and she is openly voicing her opinion and distaste of him and giving him reasons of same. Sure they can dish it out but not take it.. Was it staged to further the narrative? Me seeing that no one getting involved.. Fear of retrubutial?

Rangedfro🇺🇲

Jan 12, 2021
I wish Congress could explain why they are better than American citizens. Businesses,towns, cities and people's lives were destroyed all summer long and they didn't seem to care . So why now should we care about this staged event at the people's house that really wasn't that traumatic anyway. Must just be about a narrative nothing more, really sad worst movie in years.

Jan 11, 2021
hey its NY.. NY girl here and she is openly voicing her opinion and distaste of him and giving him reasons of same. Sure they can dish it out but not take it.. Was it staged to further the narrative? Me seeing that no one getting involved.. Fear of retrubutial?
good for her she speaks for all of us

Sissy

Jan 10, 2021
She's a HERO.
Talk about jealous....More than 1/2 the country wants to do, what you had the opportunity to do. GOD Bless you.

dibs7

Jan 11, 2021
More power to her. Schumer and Pelosi both should be impeached themselves for all of their lies. Trump supporters were not the cause of the capitol riots. Pelosi and chump Schumer have encouraged riots all through out 2020. Why is nothing done to them. Do not be afraid to speak your mind, especially when it is the truth. Justice will be served.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Sponsors

Pro Trump News