Wuhan Lab Whistleblower’s Life In Imminent Danger

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
............the THUGS in BIDENS CABEL.....are responsible sir....END OF a search....END OF STORY.
............the amount of pure....raw......torrid...EVIL....being PERPETRATED onto the American people is just staggering...Biden will have...oh..baby....MUCH TO ANSWER FOR....when his dimwitted brain slows to a crawl...as it is NOW......and he is ushered off to meet his maker...
..........my friend...who is a BRILLIANT psychiatrist ....BRILLIANT.....has reminded me over the years...that IF....GOD were to pull back the VEIL...hiding the EVIL happening all over the world.....and....then ALL AT ONCE....in one small snippet of time...a second...a few seconds....God would reveal to us....and allow us to somehow see and comprehend....ALL THE EVIL...in the world......ALL AT ONCE......it would.....KILL US.....instantly....... because the Doc has said....our emotional....and physiologic CONSTITUTION would NOT be able to handle it....
...you add BIDEN and FAUCI and all these deviously EVIL players into the mix......and....I'm not so sure...my BRAIN....can HANDLE this......even.....WITH that veil....covering all the EVIL done in the DARK.
...because..the little ......we .....KNOW NOW.....is just...overwhelming my calm......(well wait...when am I actually calm...??????).....take that back....because....the little we DO KNOW NOW....just overwhelms me....and makes me.....LESS CALM.....make me ...M A D.

Silky River

Feb 17, 2021
1 or 2 weeks ago, Dr. Yan was interviewed by the WR. She was in the backseat of a vehicle. It would have been easy for anyone looking for her, to determine where she was - screenshot of the 2 commercial vans that drove by, the signage over a building etc (unless it was faked or prerecorded)

Now we learn Dr. Yan’s husband has been here for months! Sounds like our govt is working with the CCP in locating her.

TonyZ1958

Apr 13, 2021
............the THUGS in BIDENS CABEL.....are responsible sir....END OF a search....END OF STORY.
............the amount of pure....raw......torrid...EVIL....being PERPETRATED onto the American people is just staggering...Biden will have...oh..baby....MUCH TO ANSWER FOR....when his dimwitted brain slows to a crawl...as it is NOW......and he is ushered off to meet his maker...
..........my friend...who is a BRILLIANT psychiatrist ....BRILLIANT.....has reminded me over the years...that IF....GOD were to pull back the VEIL...hiding the EVIL happening all over the world.....and....then ALL AT ONCE....in one small snippet of time...a second...a few seconds....God would reveal to us....and allow us to somehow see and comprehend....ALL THE EVIL...in the world......ALL AT ONCE......it would.....KILL US.....instantly....... because the Doc has said....our emotional....and physiologic CONSTITUTION would NOT be able to handle it....
...you add BIDEN and FAUCI and all these deviously EVIL players into the mix......and....I'm not so sure...my BRAIN....can HANDLE this......even.....WITH that veil....covering all the EVIL done in the DARK.
...because..the little ......we .....KNOW NOW.....is just...overwhelming my calm......(well wait...when am I actually calm...??????).....take that back....because....the little we DO KNOW NOW....just overwhelms me....and makes me.....LESS CALM.....make me ...M A D.
I'm quite aware of the evil out there in this world, it's been with use for some time. It's the evil.that allowed the Nazi's and Japanese to embark on world conquest and kill 10's of millions of people. It's the evil that allowed the rise of the Soviet Union which caused the deaths of 10's of millions of people, as well as the rise of Communist China which killed 50 million of it's own people!
That same evil is out their today and in large part has been restrained by the power and decency of the USA. Even with this restraint, evil is everywhere around the world and in the USA, drugs, human trafficking, murder etc. There are biological weapons labs in China, Russia, North Korea, Iran etc and the next accidental or intentional release of a lethal virus could happen tomorrow. Yes there's hidden evil, but there's plenty of evil clearly visible to anyone who 8s looking

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat