WWWWWHAT? Biden’s team wants to charge reporters $170 for a COVID test EVERY TIME they come to the White House

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
WWWWWHAT?
Biden’s team wants to charge reporters $170 for a COVID test EVERY TIME they come to the White House

Can’t make this stuff up!

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Cant make this UP....NOW.....this pretend....'we are going to ACT like WE WON....and make people THINK WE WON'...white house....is actually CHARGING the PRESS.....for the 'PRIVILEGE ' of asking questions..... to mz. 'Circle back'.....and she...IS....ms. 'Circle back'...because well....in REAL LIFE.....you cannot DEFEND...THAT WHICH IS INDEFENSIBLE......so..they make these YAHOO'S PAY....to ASK...about STUFF...that ...they cant EVEN EXPLAIN.
PRICELESS.....if it weren't so deadly DAMN SERIOUS....it could actually be a Saturday Night Live skit.
...but.....unfortunately.....the WORLD IS WATCHING....and....this BANANA REPUBLIC is gonna embolden and embrace these THUGS...WHO THINK...AMERICA IS IN DECLINE...welp.....she IS.
...at this point....our only DEFENSE AGAINST PURE EVIL IS....PURE AND HOLY GOOD....his NAME IS......GOD....I AM the Alpha and Omega....the BEGINNING and the End.....the BRIGHT STAR above ALL.....and the TRUTH defender against EVIL....GOD WINS....ALWAYS...ALWAYS....ALWAYS...WINS.

Reactions: Dip Stick

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
It would probably be a fake test on top of that! I can only imagine what would happen if President Trump had said that!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat