Yon: war is coming: "PanFaWar"

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
Yon no doubt has the inside scoop on what is planned given his strong ties to intelligence agencies, but whatever the reason for his reliable info - he is reliable on these topics.

we are going to war.png

Reactions: Uaskedforit

Landscapebro

Aug 13, 2021
The difference between the classic model and now (perhaps not) is that currently the “pandemic”, “famine”(supply chain crisis) and “conditions” (too numerous to mention but our communication systems and critical institutions have all been seized) as well as the “war” which is being waged globally by the elites against the citizens, are being manufactured to bring about a complete “restructuring of the organization”. That restructuring in itself (not the PanFaWar), will be the outcome.

Last edited:

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
The difference between the classic model and now (perhaps not) is that currently the “pandemic”, “famine”(supply chain crisis) and “conditions” (too numerous to mention but our communication systems and critical institutions have all been seized) as well as the “war” which is being waged globally by the elites against the citizens, are being manufactured to bring about a complete “restructuring of the organization”. That restructuring in itself (not the PanFaWar), will be the outcome.
Yon's "PanFaWar" is the means to the end, I agree. My hope is that, as is often the case, the golem runs amok, the plan goes awry in some way, Frankenstein's Monster turns on his creator... or more likely at least enough of the dire plan goes wrong to let a generation survive and try and defeat them in the future.

To stop THAT is why Coudenhove-Kalergi Plan is part of this process. Destroy the generations.

Landscapebro

Aug 13, 2021
Yes, they seemed content to move more slowly until Trump came along. Then it’s like an entire sleeper generation got switched on. Each generation was captured a little more than the last but it was tolerable (with the exception of the Hippies. That was so weird and degenerate it was clearly engineered like now). It could have gone on indefinitely.
Welp, we’re either going to sink or swim. Hopefully with Gods help we will win but I’m admittedly getting a bit nervous about His timing.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
Yes, they seemed content to move more slowly until Trump came along. Then it’s like an entire sleeper generation got switched on. Each generation was captured a little more than the last but it was tolerable (with the exception of the Hippies. That was so weird and degenerate it was clearly engineered like now). It could have gone on indefinitely.
Welp, we’re either going to sink or swim. Hopefully with Gods help we will win but I’m admittedly getting a bit nervous about His timing.
1634255814255.jpg

Uaskedforit

Jun 15, 2021
Arizona, U.S.A
Agree, and they're jumping to light speed now. And why not, everything they do, and I mean everything, is a win. Whether by executive, legislative, judicial, corporatism - they win. And we, we have bannon preaching, "this is what winning looks like". And ephsteyn babbling gobbly gook about "coming in hard" in AZ, GA, and PA.
Guns are next. Welensky teed it up, declaring gun violence a "health crisis". The cunnings are easing their way in but it is happening.

Reactions: Landscapebro

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
Take them out NOW why waste time they have already said that’s what they want well that’s what theirs leaders want for their poor people but not the layman NO but our pathetic leaders say nothing a complete Disgrace everyone off them they No who they are.
I think part of the problem is that some people are "one issue" or "few issue" people and not yet mentally "there" yet in terms of

1. it's all connected
2. the same assholes are behind all of it
3. f***ing around with courts and laws isn't going to stop them
4. 1776 is the only answer

Reactions: Atomicanon

tj3250

Feb 14, 2021
Florida
I think part of the problem is that some people are "one issue" or "few issue" people and not yet mentally "there" yet in terms of

1. it's all connected
2. the same assholes are behind all of it
3. f***ing around with courts and laws isn't going to stop them
4. 1776 is the only answer

💪💪💪

Silky River

Feb 17, 2021
The restructuring outcome is if we lose. Yon is talking about eminent danger. The more people who know what’s going on and can prepare, the better chance we have of winning.

Reactions: WHITEFRANK

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
WHAT CHANCE HAS AMERICA GOT? NOT MUCH IN MY VIEW. THE CRIMINALLY TREASONOUS DEMO RATS, HAVE BEEN ABLE TO GET AWAY WITH IMPOSTER VP, 9 YEARS AGO. AND NOW IMPOSTER PREZ, WITHOUT EVEN A WHIMPER, FROM THE COMPLACENT, INATENTIVE AND UNOBSERVANT AMERICAN POPULACE. I AM BEGINNING TO THINK YOU ARE GETTING WHAT YOU DESERVE. I AM THE MESSENGER FROM A FAR OFF LAND, AND I HAVE DONE MY BEST, TO TRY AND WAKE UP AMERICANS, TO WHAT HAS HAPPENED RIGHT UNDER THEIR NOSES. I FEAR, ITS ALL BEEN A WASTE OF MY TIME. IT WOULD APPEAR THERE ARE NO MEN LEFT IN AMERICA.

1634385302501.png

Landscapebro

Aug 13, 2021
The restructuring outcome is if we lose. Yon is talking about eminent danger. The more people who know what’s going on and can prepare, the better chance we have of winning.
I appreciate your point and agree. However I was responding to his statement about ‘organizational structure dictating outcome’ and the ‘plant has assembled PanFaWar parts - we’re going to war’.

While what you say is also true, my point was about where we are in the cycle he describes and a sort of reversal of his principle in that now the “outcome dictates organizational structure” and that this is actually the objective.

That they have already been seizing our comms, institutions and infrastructure, unleashed the “pandemic” and we are already heading into a “supply chain crisis” indicates we are already at war (and fairly far along at that). It’s just most people didn't notice until they had us surrounded (or actually cheered it on while it happened).
But as you say - it’s not over.

FreedomEJ

War Room VIP Member
Jul 21, 2021
Guns are next. Welensky teed it up, declaring gun violence a "health crisis". The cunnings are easing their way in but it is happening.
Taking away guns is the hill most gun owners will die on. It will not happen without bloodshed. I live a community where people keep their guns loaded and close to the front door. They say it will be all over if anyone tries to take their guns away or force the poison dart on them. They mean it.

Poet Warrior

Jan 10, 2021
When we as a culture disrespected the 'Wisdom' of our elders, we get this nonsense. All actions are proceeded by a thought. When you only allow thoughts of craving to be acted upon, you ignore thoughts of adversity which are always following. Do you remember hearing 'Ignorance is bliss'? It was an excuse for behavior of ignorance. What was not mentioned 'when wisdom is considered folly'. Yep in a nut shell, ignore wisdom and be happy our enemies own us. Our enemy is corruption at the governance level. Ever hear 'the fish rots from the head down'? Should listen to it's author.
Get really prepared, what ever happens no regrets.

Uaskedforit

Jun 15, 2021
Arizona, U.S.A
Taking away guns is the hill most gun owners will die on. It will not happen without bloodshed. I live a community where people keep their guns loaded and close to the front door. They say it will be all over if anyone tries to take their guns away or force the poison dart on them. They mean it.
I hope so but would bet my life savings today that the 2A blabber mouths do nothing, nothing, nothing.
We have better luck with mothers, or domestic terrorists if you prefer, fighting school boards.
You heard it hear 1st.

FreedomEJ

War Room VIP Member
Jul 21, 2021
I hope so but would bet my life savings today that the 2A blabber mouths do nothing, nothing, nothing.
We have better luck with mothers, or domestic terrorists if you prefer, fighting school boards.
You heard it hear 1st.
You don't know my neighbors. Trust me, they have no fear of anyone. I keep my distance from them during bear hunting season, especially after they've had a little whiskey.

Reactions: Atomicanon

Uaskedforit

Jun 15, 2021
Arizona, U.S.A
You don't know my neighbors. Trust me, they have no fear of anyone. I keep my distance from them during bear hunting season, especially after they've had a little whiskey.
Here's the scenario i use when explaining why i don't think 2a has enough balls:
say you lived in your town your whole life. You know most and grew up with the cops. You're sitting at dinner with your wife and kids and there is a knock at the door. You go answer the door and its cops you've known your whole life, dressed in rambo kit, locked and loaded. You say, "hey billy, what's up?" Billy says, "sorry dude, just doing my job. We need your guns." So here's your choice's: A shootout in your house with your wife and kids or give him your guns. And again, i'll bet my life savings on handing guns over.

FreedomEJ

War Room VIP Member
Jul 21, 2021
Here's the scenario i use when explaining why i don't think 2a has enough balls:
say you lived in your town your whole life. You know most and grew up with the cops. You're sitting at dinner with your wife and kids and there is a knock at the door. You go answer the door and its cops you've known your whole life, dressed in rambo kit, locked and loaded. You say, "hey billy, what's up?" Billy says, "sorry dude, just doing my job. We need your guns." So here's your choice's: A shootout in your house with your wife and kids or give him your guns. And again, i'll bet my life savings on handing guns over.
Didn't grow up here, and we don't have cops. We do have a sheriff who does not support gun control, though.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat