YOU ARE IN FOR THE SHOCK OF YOUR LIVES...!!!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

FlyingK

War Room VIP Member
Sep 21, 2021
MY FELLOW PATRIOTS...MARK MY WORDS...!!!

YOU ARE IN FOR THE SHOCK OF YOUR LIVES AND IT WILL BE UP TO YOUR LOVE OF FREEDOM TO STAND UP TO IT...TO FIGHT IT...
TO RESIST IT...!!!

THE NEXT YEAR COULD DEVELOP INTO THE SINGLE WORSE YEAR IN THE HISTORY OF OUR COUNTRY...

jOE bIDEN...THE EVIL SUBHUMAN BUFFOON SON OF satan...
👹

IS ABOUT TO DRAG US INTO THE DEPTHS OF DESPAIR UNDER THE ORDERS OF HIS GLOBALIST MARXIST THUG MASTERS...

ECONOMIC DISASTER...

WORLD WAR...

MARXIST TYRANNY...

AND THE RINO BASS-TURD REPUBLICANS WILL COLLECT THEIR SOROS MARXIST COMMISSIONS AND ALLOW IT TO HAPPEN...

RINO REPUBLICANS...(AS YET UNKNOWN TO US)...
ACROSS OUR COUNTRY WILL AID AND ABET IN THE GIVING AWAY OF THE HOUSE AND THE SENATE IN THE UPCOMING MIDTERM ELECTION.

THESE BASS-TURD FOOLS WILL DOOM US AND OUR REPUBLIC TO... EITHER...BEND THE KNEE TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER OF ELITIST TECHNOCRAT TYRANTS...OR TO FIGHT FOR OUR FREEDOM AS OUR ANCESTORS HAVE DONE MANY TIMES BEFORE...!!!
🇺🇲

YOUR COUNTRY CALLS...ITS OUR TURN TO EARN IT...!!!

Last edited:

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA

YOU ARE IN FOR THE SHOCK OF YOUR LIVES AND IT WILL BE UP TO YOUR LOVE OF FREEDOM TO STAND UP TO IT...TO FIGHT IT...
TO RESIST IT...!!!

THE NEXT YEAR COULD DEVELOP INTO THE SINGLE WORSE YEAR IN THE HISTORY OF OUR COUNTRY...

👹

IS ABOUT TO DRAG US INTO THE DEPTHS OF DESPAIR UNDER THE ORDERS OF HIS GLOBALIST MARXIST THUG MASTERS...

ECONOMIC DISASTER...

WORLD WAR...

MARXIST TYRANNY...

AND THE RINO BASS-TURD REPUBLICANS WILL COLLECT THEIR SOROS MARXIST COMMISSIONS AND ALLOW IT TO HAPPEN...

ACROSS OUR COUNTRY WILL AID AND ABEIT IN THE GIVING AWAY OF THE HOUSE AND THE SENATE IN THE UPCOMING MIDTERM ELECTION.

THESE BASS-TURD FOOLS WILL DOOM US AND OUR REPUBLIC TO... EITHER...BEND THE KNEE TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER OF ELITIST TECHNOCRAT TYRANTS...OR TO FIGHT FOR OUR FREEDOM AS OUR ANCESTORS HAVE DONE MANY TIMES BEFORE...!!!
🇺🇲

NEVER EVER GIVE UP CALLING DC OFFICIALS - DEMAND  ANSWERS - JPEG.jpg

grrlrocks

War Room VIP Member
Oct 4, 2021
Wyoming

TO RESIST IT...!!!

👹

ECONOMIC DISASTER...

WORLD WAR...

MARXIST TYRANNY...

ACROSS OUR COUNTRY WILL AID AND ABET IN THE GIVING AWAY OF THE HOUSE AND THE SENATE IN THE UPCOMING MIDTERM ELECTION.

🇺🇲

There's a mug I want to get - it says "2022 - it's going to be Biblical"

Reactions: Lamentation

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat