You Can Say Shut UP Mike Lindell but his audience might be larger than the War Room

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
Love him or Hate him Mike Lindell now may have a larger world wide audience than the War Room. He is bringing real attention to the 2020 Election Fraud and those who have watched and that number is HUGE they have to see that there is a serious question that 2020 was indeed stolen and a lot more before 2020. There is a good chance they used this method for Hillary but failed because their code was set for numbers lower than what TRUMP got. This time they got smart but careless and LindellTV.com is a good place to and get a look and see if you doubt that, for sure you will learn something. I am sure that world leader have seen the videos and now question USA election results and some may fear that they will be found out too.

TRUMPLandSlide2020Red.png

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
Love him or Hate him Mike Lindell now may have a larger world wide audience than the War Room. He is bringing real attention to the 2020 Election Fraud and those who have watched and that number is HUGE they have to see that there is a serious question that 2020 was indeed stolen and a lot more before 2020. There is a good chance they used this method for Hillary but failed because their code was set for numbers lower than what TRUMP got. This time they got smart but careless and LindellTV.com is a good place to and get a look and see if you doubt that, for sure you will learn something. I am sure that world leader have seen the videos and now question USA election results and some may fear that they will be found out too.

View attachment 4047
Yes, He has a Huge Following! Hopefully Things Fall in Place with the Investigation Exposing All of the Criminals and One Day soon we Will Hear more Liberal politicians Utter Hillary's Famous words 2 words, after her Steal Went Bad, "What Happened ". 🤣

Reactions: NvEric

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
I already know there was fraud. I'm not the one who needs convincing. Convince someone in a position to do something about it.

So why had Bannon gone for very hot on Fraud to nothing even after more important evidence comes forward. I was expecting more from him and maybe he has a good reason like I don't want to get sued and if that is the case why doesn't he come forward and say - Sorry Deplorables I don't want to make a personal comment on the new evidence because I don't want to get sued and then go on with open source topics like why Hunter stories, etc etc like other sites who want to increase their followers by hitting on topics that are.........

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
So why had Bannon gone for very hot on Fraud to nothing even after more important evidence comes forward. I was expecting more from him and maybe he has a good reason like I don't want to get sued and if that is the case why doesn't he come forward and say - Sorry Deplorables I don't want to make a personal comment on the new evidence because I don't want to get sued and then go on with open source topics like why Hunter stories, etc etc like other sites who want to increase their followers by hitting on topics that are.........
Is this English?

• Dislike
Reactions: doodle9298

GaryRitter

Feb 25, 2021

View attachment 4047
I don’t want Mike to shut up. I want him to hire a pro to clean up and present his data in a dispassionate and clear way. Dumb it down so a congressman or Senator could understand. The data is compelling, but Mikes enthusiasm and constant interruptions distract and step on the impact. I love Mike. He is brilliant. However even Trump had a speech writer

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat