YOU GET WHAT YOU VOTE FOR..........

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Well....here's the DEAL WITH THAT HEADLINE.......I completely understand the premise of those who voted for BIDEN...GETTING WHAT THEY DESERVE....the other side of the coin is......BIDEN DID NOT WIN....IF I SEE OR HEAR one more headline stating that BIDEN WON....my HEAD will EXPLODE......and it's been doing a LOT of exploding lately......so...just to review......BIDEN DID NOT WIN THIS ELECTION....HE STOLE it from 85 + million Americans......so....Biden WINNING THE WHITE HOUSE IS A COMPLETE and utter FARCE...say what you will about the brain dead MORON BIDEN VOTERS.....they will SOON LEARN that their lovely UTOPIA is anything BUT a paradise.....TRUMP WON...TRUMP WON....TRUMP WON.....BIDEN DIDNT WIN JACK!!!!!!!!!!........

Reactions: 1/2planetaway

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Only around 60 mil probably less voted for biden. Most being BLM type of folks and single moms. Despite that, Trump actually won. It was insanely rigged. We didn’t vote for biden, those pro pedophiles did because orange man said bad words. You know everyone is freaking all sissified nowadays over words. Both left and right, damn crybabies. grow some balls. Anyways WE didn’t ask for this. But for those that know what is coming, read books, studied history outside the school propaganda bullshit, we knew all this would happen. So whether if everyone voted for trump or not really would not have made a damn difference. It is the fight that people lack, again think about the French Revolution, that caused this for all of us. Everyone’s all “what do we do now?” “Trust this person that person that something will get done!” I understand that mentality, I don’t adhere to it, but it is understandable especially since most are still very much asleep and know very little about the real world. These people aren’t getting s*** but free Venezuelan communism. Digging through trash cans for little bits of stale food. They will be crying soon, they have already started.

Reactions: 1/2planetaway

ENOCH

Jan 23, 2021
ORMOND BEACH FL
www.davidsmothers.com
Posted on January 7, 2021 by davidsmothers
IT’S JUST MY OPINION
For the last four years I really thought Mike Pence was a Christian and was a leader in helping President with his Christianity, only now to find out he is Satan’s disciple and has Thrown president Trump under the buss and turned America over to the hands of liberal communist democrat Christianity haters babies killers and belief that God made more genders than a man and a women, They will remove free speech and come for our guns. WE ARE NOW A ATHEIST SOCOLIOST COMMUNIST COUNTRY and will never be blessed with a honest election again. JUST REMEMBER ENDING THEIR PRAYER ON THE HOUSE FLOOR WITH THE WORDS AMEN AND AWOMEN that says it all America

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Yes I agree. I trust NO ONE in politics. I do not care how much they preach or praise or whatever bs. None are to be trusted. If they go in office not bought, they leave as a bought puppet. All of them preach how christian or catholic they are, no they are not. All the abortion stuff, for example, none will fight tooth and nail to get it abolished. They say they will, they say a few things here and there to make their constituents feel like they are fighting for them, but they are not. What gets me is people are still trying to fight for folks they think are good. THEY AREN’T. They won’t be until all politicians that are in now are out and are replaced with truly good people. Good luck with that. A little money turns most people evil.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Do any of you HAVE HOPE......that a miracle will happen.....that GOD will intervene and scrap the scum from the White House....and restore some semblance and order to America?.....This experiment in FREEDOM is teetering...if not lost.....but I STILL STILL STILL BELIEVE in a just and righteous God who never walks away from us....one camp sez we are reaping our reward from OUR OWN turning from GOD.....taking him out of schools...the ease of abortions.....the lukefilled churches where pews are filled with parishioners who want only syrupy sweet nothingness preached.....so GOD....BY DEFAULT....has let us reap our own pursuits.....then....there are those.....who believe that GOD is weaving a HUGE second revival.....as this is the time for the great and unseen unveiling of GODS second harvest.....what do you guys think....?

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Do any of you HAVE HOPE......that a miracle will happen.....that GOD will intervene and scrap the scum from the White House....and restore some semblance and order to America?.....This experiment in FREEDOM is teetering...if not lost.....but I STILL STILL STILL BELIEVE in a just and righteous God who never walks away from us....one camp sez we are reaping our reward from OUR OWN turning from GOD.....taking him out of schools...the ease of abortions.....the lukefilled churches where pews are filled with parishioners who want only syrupy sweet nothingness preached.....so GOD....BY DEFAULT....has let us reap our own pursuits.....then....there are those.....who believe that GOD is weaving a HUGE second revival.....as this is the time for the great and unseen unveiling of GODS second harvest.....what do you guys think....?
Hope, no. Ancient Greeks called hope a vice, and I agree fully. Do I have faith that something will happen someday? Yes. With Gen Z I do.

Do I believe God will fix all this mess? No. That is not his intentions. That is not why he gave us free will. Look through history. All the chaos, murder of millions upon millions of die hard Christians/Catholics that cherished and abided by Gods rules more than MOST do nowadays, were they saved? No. Have all the innocent children of God who endured being raped, beaten and sacrificed to the devil, saved by God? No. Were all the innocent people who died of famine saved by God? No.

Your soul is saved when you die. You live your life with free will and by your actions and the actions you take against Gods enemies will you then be either saved or punished at the pearly gates. I do not understand why after so much atrocity in 2021 years people think God cares now, when we allow abortions to happen and we pay for them through taxes. When we allow pedophilia to run rampant. Murder to occur continuously. Rape, devil worshippers control the world, Devil worshippers allowed in Gods most sacred temples. Most people, Christian or not are working for the Devil they just do not know it. Tv, magazines, etc are all the devils work.

So why would he come down to save us after all the above I mentioned, and I didn’t even include half of it? People a thousand years ago were 100 times more innocent than us today. And he didn’t swoop down to save them. We live our own lives, build our own paths, fight our battles with our and Gods enemies then we are judged after we die.

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
FYI everyone upset about losing their jobs because of the pipeline....ONE HALF OF THE PEOPLE IN YOUR TOWN, CHURCH, NEIGHBORHOOD VOTED FOR BIDEN NOT THINKING WHAT GETTING THEIR FREE COLLEGE FREE FOOD FREE FREE FREE WAS GOING TO REALY COST THEM
Enjoy you're vote. The unfortunate result is that now we all have to suffer because of your stupidity & selfishness!!!!

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
unfortunat
Hope, no. Ancient Greeks called hope a vice, and I agree fully. Do I have faith that something will happen someday? Yes. With Gen Z I do.

Do I believe God will fix all this mess? No. That is not his intentions. That is not why he gave us free will. Look through history. All the chaos, murder of millions upon millions of die hard Christians/Catholics that cherished and abided by Gods rules more than MOST do nowadays, were they saved? No. Have all the innocent children of God who endured being raped, beaten and sacrificed to the devil, saved by God? No. Were all the innocent people who died of famine saved by God? No.

Your soul is saved when you die. You live your life with free will and by your actions and the actions you take against Gods enemies will you then be either saved or punished at the pearly gates. I do not understand why after so much atrocity in 2021 years people think God cares now, when we allow abortions to happen and we pay for them through taxes. When we allow pedophilia to run rampant. Murder to occur continuously. Rape, devil worshippers control the world, Devil worshippers allowed in Gods most sacred temples. Most people, Christian or not are working for the Devil they just do not know it. Tv, magazines, etc are all the devils work.

So why would he come down to save us after all the above I mentioned, and I didn’t even include half of it? People a thousand years ago were 100 times more innocent than us today. And he didn’t swoop down to save them. We live our own lives, build our own paths, fight our battles with our and Gods enemies

So why would he come down to save us after all the above I mentioned, and I didn’t even include half of it? People a thousand years ago were 100 times more innocent than us today. And he didn’t swoop down to save them. We live our own lives, build our own paths, fight our battles with our and Gods enemies then we are judged after we die.
Unfortunaty, I think you are right.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021

Ah....quite contrary....my friend....this is no format for the discussions of theology and world history.....but...the WHOLE POINT OF JESUS CHRIST.....is that GOD DID INTERVENE....in human history.....to save man from himself....we are NOT A LOST ISLAND....floating around on earth to fend for ourselves....it is MY BELIEF....as well as the belief of MANY who frequent this forum...as well as Steve BANNON...that there IS A PLAN for man.....even DETAILED PLANS.....just because we cannot SEE the ultimate master board.....and where chest pieces move....one over another.....doesnt negate the fact that GODS WILL has ALWAYS BEEN to bring REDEMPTION and SALVATION to LOST MAN....Gods judgement upon our death will......always....be viewed thru the prism of JESUS CHRIST and HIS SAVING WORK on the cross.....man.....sorry....and I just said....no theology...but it was warranted.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Ah....quite contrary....my friend....this is no format for the discussions of theology and world history.....but...the WHOLE POINT OF JESUS CHRIST.....is that GOD DID INTERVENE....in human history.....to save man from himself....we are NOT A LOST ISLAND....floating around on earth to fend for ourselves....it is MY BELIEF....as well as the belief of MANY who frequent this forum...as well as Steve BANNON...that there IS A PLAN for man.....even DETAILED PLANS.....just because we cannot SEE the ultimate master board.....and where chest pieces move....one over another.....doesnt negate the fact that GODS WILL has ALWAYS BEEN to bring REDEMPTION and SALVATION to LOST MAN....Gods judgement upon our death will......always....be viewed thru the prism of JESUS CHRIST and HIS SAVING WORK on the cross.....man.....sorry....and I just said....no theology...but it was warranted.
Well most Americans are protestants or evangelicals. All sectors of gods religions interpret his preachings differently. As for Steve Bannon, he has a jew doing prayer. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ I mean come on. Read the freaking bible! This is where I am different than many christians in America. In Europe that would be looked at as sacrilege. But most here are Catholic so, different sect, different beliefs.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat