youngkin is a RINO and has revealed it today

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
youngkin betrayal.jpg

Landscapebro

Aug 13, 2021
Apparently getting behind fuckers like this “who can win” is the new “We can’t move forward until we get to the bottom of November 3”.

Reactions: jmysr123

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
Apparently getting behind fuckers like this “who can win” is the new “We can’t move forward until we get to the bottom of November 3”.

Many such cases.

I've given up on watching war room completely since it's a complete waste of time, and this sort of crap is why.

I'll be back in the frozen wastes soon and that will be a good chance to completely break with the boomer grifter circus. Youngkin was identified as worse than a RINO a long time ago and the Fredericks grifterpalooza sucked the energy out of the school campaign and now the New Jersey scandal.

Same way the real patriot moms now have to compete for the black from florida with her astroturfed war room pimped "movement".

Breezinthru757

Jan 15, 2021
VA
Many such cases.

I've given up on watching war room completely since it's a complete waste of time, and this sort of crap is why.

I'll be back in the frozen wastes soon and that will be a good chance to completely break with the boomer grifter circus. Youngkin was identified as worse than a RINO a long time ago and the Fredericks grifterpalooza sucked the energy out of the school campaign and now the New Jersey scandal.

Same way the real patriot moms now have to compete for the black from florida with her astroturfed war room pimped "movement".
He was identified as the worse. The RNC chose him. We all wanted Amanda Chase. They did everything in there power to sideline her early on and shut her out.

Reactions: WHITEFRANK

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
He was identified as the worse. The RNC chose him. We all wanted Amanda Chase. They did everything in there power to sideline her early on and shut her out.
now you see hearing that, I didn't think I still could get that angry.

Reactions: Landscapebro

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
[Bioshock Infinite intro intensifies]

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
Youngkin didn't campaign as a MAGA guy, he campaigned as a moderate in a blue State. He didn't make any promises to US. We were all cheering when he won, let's all condemn him now.

The decision is the small "r" decision. Let the local authorities decide what is best for them, based on their own circumstances and the preferences of their own constituents.

Not every decision has to be made at the top...

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
Because thats how these people decide policy.
Does a parent have a better chance to be heard at the local school board meeting, or standing on the steps of the Governor's mansion?

Don't like the policy decision, you say? How much weight does a single vote carry in a local district vs. a Statewide vote?

tj3250

Feb 14, 2021
Florida
Many such cases.

never surrender Frank - yesterdays threads on FBI monitoring - WRT might go down in history
QUESTION - is all WR white systematic racists - or are we as diverse as America
my answer - i'm a anti racist white man that believes in the freedoms my forefathers bestowed upon me
a true believer of MLKs word's all men created equally -

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
never surrender Frank - yesterdays threads on FBI monitoring - WRT might go down in history
QUESTION - is all WR white systematic racists - or are we as diverse as America
my answer - i'm a anti racist white man that believes in the freedoms my forefathers bestowed upon me
a true believer of MLKs word's all men created equally -
I am not quitting in fact I've just done some more local work for canvassing and so on, but work will once more take me to frozen hell so hobbies and effortpoasting will both be on hold for that.

Reactions: tj3250

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat